Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Not playing all music from USB

Nateon

Hello,

I just picked up my 2015 Yaris Icon Hybrid on Friday and already love it :) However, i noticed today that it doesn't seem to like all of my music on my memory stick.

I put a lot of music on a USB stick and all played in my previous car (Hyundai i10). All were mp3 files as it wouldn't work in the i10 if it wasn't, so if it was downloaded or from a CD, all were converted to the correct format and all played.
However, the Yaris doesn't seem to like all of my music. Some are converted from CDs, some are ones i've downloaded and converted, but it seems to randomly pick ones it doesn't like. I thought at first it was some that my old car wouldn't read names of or because they had odd ones (i have some Japanese music), however some that were correctly saved and working aren't playing either.

Is anyone able to help with this at all? I'm really unsure of the problem!

Hi Nateon

I had the same problem when i swap my old Peugeot 206 to new Yaris. I tried format USB stick many times but that didnt help. Solution was simple- use another stick.

Funy part is that both USB are from the same manufacturer SanDisc. Looks like Yaris is more picky the Peugeot :)

Thank you very much!

May have to invest in a new stick, this one isn't particularly old but i'll keep an eye out :) in the mean time, bluetooth and spotify are working quite nicely!