Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Avensis Verso 2003 2.00vvti Dimmer Relay

Pinscherman

Hi, I have a problem in that recently having had my car in to a local garage to fix an a/c issue that they did resolve  I noticed that I had now have no side lights but headlights are working fine . I have now checked the engine fuse box and noticed that my dimmer relay is missing. The garage have said, as expected, they didn't remove it but no one else has had access to the vehicle. As this is a straight forward fix I just want to order a replacement and fit it myself.

My problem as I don't know what relay was there originally and my owners manual while detailing the fuse layout doesn't list the relays. I would be grateful if any of you with a similar avensis verso could look at the engine fuse box and let me know the colour/serial model of the relay designated  in the dimmer area of the box so I can order one. On my fuse box, the dimmer relay is at the front of the box facing towards the front of the car.

Thanks

I tried ToyoDIY and here - http://www.japan-parts.eu/toyota/eu/2003/picnic-avensis-verso/acm20r-armdkw/2_511220_007_/electrical/8401_switch-relay-computer/3#85926

For some reason part number 85926 relay headlight dimmer is shown as not applicable.

I searched Toyota 85926 headlight dimmer relay and results seem to show part no. 85926-30020 plus photos. This part number is not listed for your car. I think the garage is telling the truth and there is no dimmer relay fitted to the car. 

The tale lights relay is the same part no. 90987-02024 as the cooling fan relays - http://www.japan-parts.eu/toyota/eu/2003/picnic-avensis-verso/acm20r-armdkw/2_511220_007_/electrical/8401_switch-relay-computer/4#85916N

If you have the handbook, locate the tail light head lamp then one of the other relays and swap to see if the lights work. The plug patterns need to be the same.

Thanks Konrad. , all very helpful.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links