Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

In Car Tv

Tomie

haha yea but its ppl like him who build them and then ppl like us who buy them :) nothing wrong with that, if it was at a decent price on market sure ud buy it

What about in the top glovebox bit? It should be okay so long as it doesn't get in the way of the airbag (and YarisTS Germany has shown us why we want those to work... :eek: )

cant wait till I build a portable PC, it will be in the car with wireless connection to the house

FREAK!! :eek::eek::eek:

:thumbsup:

I should of explined more,

the PC will be used as a portable A-Z (without GPS)

the PC will also store images/video from a CCTV camera in the car cos Manchester is a high risk area

over night the Server will access the PC and transfer the data across

and is will only cos 200GBP

hey im just well chuffed what a cool b'day prezzie, but yes id like to keep my top display screen :thumbsup:

yaris ts has got a HKS gizmo dat gives loads of info about the car so u wudnt need the top screen any way

:crybaby: I want nice toys!! :crybaby:

I gotta scrape the money together to get some scratches n chips fixed *sigh

So many things to buy... so little money :P

*goes back to building modded Linux Box for server, whilst messing around with Dual monitors on Main Pc and charging up the laptop *whistles

your right theres always somthing poping up that needs buing like..........GPS, HKS Turbos, 10 Pot Calipers jesus the list is endless :P

sod houses and kids n stuff :lol::lol::lol:

your right theres always somthing poping up that needs buing like..........GPS, HKS Turbos, 10 Pot Calipers jesus the list is endless :P

sod houses and kids n stuff :lol::lol::lol:

same frequancy as me!

ok so so far i have found out nothin i liked what yarists_germany did but Nizan dont (and it is his car) i like Jaxx's but can afford it and i think in the left hand corner is a it far away and the top glove box thinkg im not sure i want the tv breakin my nose if the air bag goes off but i am going to do some more thinking about that 1 cos it is very good cos the tv could fold up and then it would be out of veiw and out of the sun.

cant wait till I build a portable PC, it will be in the car with wireless connection to the house

Expensive?

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links