Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

2017 Invincable air suspension

Has anyone experienced problems with the suspension when towing a caravan. Have used sport and medium settings and thinking that comfort mode is too soft.

It feels unstable and tends to rock side to side without the caravan and at 60mph with the caravan starts snaking which is not good. ( the only way to stop it is to slow down slowly).

The car is going into the dealers on Monday to see if there are any alarms.

The caravan ATC has already been checked as no errors.

Hi, from Halfords or towbar fitting shops can't you just buy a anti snaking kit, it fits on the car between the towball and the towbar assuming the towball is fitted by 2 large nuts and bolts, or, if you have a swan neck there are fittings available to fit that and the rest of the anti snaking kit which attaches to the caravan infrastructure  the front of it's metal work. Mike.

Hi Ralph. I fitted towbars for four  years and worked at this shop for two of them.

Give this number a call, if he is still there ask for a guy called Geoff if not it's pot luck who you get on the phone.

Tow-rite is the shops name, they are based in Upminster, Essex but just blag it for their advise and see how you get on.....their phone number is 01708 223334, the shop know their stuff especially if you can speak to the guy I mentioned.

Let us know what they say.

Mike.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links