Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Touch and Go Mapping software update - Not enough space...

Matt.Harwood

I'm trying to update the mapping software on a 2012 Auris with the earlier Touch & Go system. I've downloaded the Toolbox, and got the fingerprint from the media unit in the car. I then paid for the current map update, after checking that the software version was correct, (1.7.4). I then went to the next screen, and was greeted with a message stating, "Not enough space on your device. I'm using a 16gb USB, and the map requires 4gb. So that shouldn't be the problem. Then I noticed a little bit of text in the bottom left of the toolbox screen stating "My Navigation device Toyota Touch&Go Flash 15gb / 3.7gb" - So, assuming this is referring to the flash memory inside the unit, does anybody know how I should go about freeing up memory, or deleting anything previously installed?image.thumb.png.977c1b65961a7cd577ca914e04378e9e.png

Did you format the stick as FAT32 before trying to download? Might also be worth downloading it to the hard drive first then copying to stick after as write speeds might not be enough.