Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Corolla T Sport

Bence_fs

Toyota Corolla T Sport

Mot expires 06/04/2018.
Service history stamped until 2014 when I bought the car. Has been serviced by me since then, so no stamps in the book once 2014. Receipts to prove service parts have bee purchased since though.

The car has 4 toyo proxy T1R's fitted. With around 5mm of tread all around.

The car has had a new clutch fitted in 2016. I also purchased a flywheel from a 2zz lotus. And had it skimmed prior to fitting the clutch.
The flywheel is held in with a set of ARP Studs bought from demontweeks.

Also had two new suspension arms fitted in 2016. 
The car has had three brake calipers replaced. Along with new brake discs and pads all around at the start of 2017.
I recently replaced the front brake discs and pads again as there was some scoring on the disc. 
The car also has a black braided brake hose kit fitted all around so the brake pedal feels solid.

The car also had the front and rear exhaust parts replaced for the last MOT. Including the catalytic converter.

There's a JVC CD player fitted to the car currently as the original CD player had pretty poor sound quality and no auxiliary lead.
The original CD player will be left in the boot for the new owner.

The car also has a K&N Typhoon Induction Kit fitted.
Original air box is in the boot for the new owner to do as they please.

The car will also come with over £100 of suspension/steering parts.
There's a slight knock from the front droplinks. So I bought the parts below to rebuild the front suspension. So everything would be brand new.
The parts are all boxed and brand new.

Parts bought:
2x Droplinks
2x track rod ends
2x wheel bearings
2x ball joints
1x bottle of brake fluid
1x Oil Filter

I also purchased two hubs from a scrap yard so when the wheel bearings are being pressed in and out. There's no down time of the car laying stripped.
These also come with the car.

Others performance parts that come with the car are a Cosworth thermal intake manifold gasket. Cosworth part number 20031574

And a set of brass gear selector bushes.

Issues with the car are the drivers door card has a crack in it next to the speaker.
And the knock from the front droplinks as mentioned above.

There's no parcel shelf in the photos, It was taken out when cleaning the car so it's in there now.

There's also a small stain on the passenger seat. it's been there since I bought the car. You can vaguely see it in the photo.

Looking for £1600

Please PM or comment for anymore details.

The car is situated in Kirkcaldy, Fife, Scotland.

Thank You,

20171021_235024.jpg

20171021_235229.jpg

20171007_141318.jpg

20171007_141325.jpg