Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Ahh Well Its A Good Enough Excuse

Chyownster

Found a slow puncture on me car, went down to the local ATS. found out that the damn nail is too close to the outer wall so they cant repair it :censor:

They went round the car and showed me that the front two were worn properly too! just what i need they sed it would be £40 per corner for cheapo tyres!! Well sod that then! Might as well get some alloy wheels then! Looking at eh Wolfrace urban Racers in 15". What do u recon, will the car look like a beach bugger so i will need to lower it (more money)??

the reason i sold my sound system and looads and loads of other stuff was to save for my year out in Australia next year after my degree! I have visions that i will end up spending more on the car, i just know it :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:

spend it on the car!

15's will look the dogs balls if you deck the bugger aswell

Its a tough 1 mate! Just have a look on e-bay 4 a cheap set mate!

Cheers :thumbsup:

Now hey Rob, dont go corrupting me!! U had those wheels didnt u? what they look like? u got a pic par chance.

Nah gonna get some from work, so i wil get them at a top price! I want decent tyres tho so that will be the main problem

errr yeah somewhere but they were 17's

U can get Toyo Proxes T1-S in 15" size! And Nizan will tell u how good they are!

Cheers :thumbsup:

Mmmm, was thinking of Michlen, What u think of these wheels? They look better thatn the Wolfrace ones? Im in two minds now :o

post-49-1088016185.jpg

the toyos are very good, the best tire i ever had, the grip of them is so good its too good for the standard suspension setup,

but this dosnt mean you shouldnt get them there pure quality used them in proper wet conditions today almost wet myself cos i had so much grip, i can drive like a idiot all year round now :P

never used the Bridgestone before so i wouldunt know but if Jaxx says there good then they are :thumbsup:

15,16,17's will all look good mate

and even better when decked :thumbsup:

Niz

was a stephen eagle dealer at the time, it must do then i suppose unless i just got a random set of rims lol

My dealer did Yoko's for the TS the year i got my Yaris .. but for my SR i got the Dunlop SP Sport 9000's and are still using em.

What do ppl think of the Good Year Eagle F1's?

I heard they had really soft side walls and added to the body roll? Can anyone confirm?

40 quid a corner for cheapo tyres dont surprise me at ATS i went to a cheapo place got 195/50/15's 30 each fitted, and 205/40/17 for 50 each fitted now compare that to a cheap 14" inch one imagine if i had part worns they'd be CHEAPER than ur 14" tyres!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links