Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Review Your Toyota

Mr Wolf

Drivn.co.uk website is now open to see the car reviews from Toyota Owners Club owners and others.

I must say that I am unimpressed with their efforts so far. For example if you use the search facility to look up a car you will be presented with nothing other than photos of a number of models. If you can't recognise the car and its year from the photos then you have to try each photo till you find it as there is no description under each photo. 

There is also a League Table section but no description of how it works or its purpose.

Very poor so far, in my opinion. Have a look yourself.

HI Mickey

When you do a search you are presented with the cars of model years. Inside will have the reviews. Bear in mind not every model has been covered.

Can you please submit what you have written to the survey page, The site only launched friday as a Beta, so a long way to go.

http://autoclubhub.com/forms/view.php?id=23190

This feedback will be ready by those creating the site. So good constructive feedback helps.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links