Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Reversing camera for auris

DAF XF

Hi anyone put one in an auris finding it hard to pick from so many online. I've seen neater ones that partly replace a number plate light or are built into a number plate holder. 

Thats only part of it though as i already have a dash cam and a sat nav so don't want too many more applicances plugged into the cigarette socket and cluttering up the dash/window so I don't really fancy a screen of several inches attached somewhere just for the video from the camera. Unfortunately my radio is the bog standard 2008 CD player one so I'm looking for guidance for a reasonable head unit that would accept video. 

Ideally £200 is my budget

I saw a bunch of  units on Aliexpress, most of them should be just plug and power on. Those that support cameras usually come with 1 already in the package.

You can either order it online, or check for similar manufactures units locally, but i doubt it would be cheaper, prices range from 200 to 300 for new ones.

I would not go for the cheapest ones because they are usually quite slow, so if you decide on 1, best check the videos of it online, to see the GUI, how responsive it is etc.

Bought an auto vox m1 - most impressed. Ok so I had to accept another small screen but at £38 it was hard to look past 

IMG_0075.JPG

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links