Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Sidelamps for Super Custom Wagon 2.4TD 1992

lizemoniz

I am trying to source new sidelamps (or used, in good condition) for my grey import 1992 Toyota Hiace Super Custom Wagon. It was imported my me into UK then into Portugal, where it is now.

Toyota Portugal have not been able to find replacements for these and next July it will probably fail its yearly inspection just because of the sidelamps. They are still functional but the reflectors inside have become rusty and cannot be improved by my mechanic.

Thank you for your suggestion, I have emailed bbcspares as they do not list my vehicle on their website. Many thanks

Also try Gary at GT Motors, Newton Abbott...he knows these buses and might just be able to steer you in the right direction.

• 4 weeks later...

I am pleased to report that I have finally found the turning lamps I need. They were available (good second hand ones) direct from Japan, through a firm called JP Carparts. They were reasonably priced and shipped via FedEx who also handled the customs details for me. Even with only economy shipping they were with me within a week, including a weekend. Would recommend JP Carparts, they sent me photos of the parts before I ordered.

That's a great result...thanks for the update and info.

I know of JP car parts but never used them...here's a link in case anyone needs their services.

http://jp-carparts.com/toyota/figlist.php?maker=toyota&type=652150&cartype=21

• 3 years later...

Thank you for your suggestion, I have emailed bbcspares as they do not list my vehicle on their website. Many thanks

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links