Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Yaris 1.4 D4D 2009 DPF issue please help

djtopa

Cheers from Croatia!I hope I will find some info here.I bought Yaris 1.4 D4D 2009MY with 170 '000km's.It worked great until last week.Car started to loose power and every day its slower.After that it stops on the road.It can turn on but it turn off asap after starting...My mechanic said DPF filte is gone and after he fix that he has to find why its so blocked that cars stoped with no warning lights etc... and I have 2 solutions:

1.Remove DPF and put new software (about 360 pounds)

2.Buy new DPF (about 2-3 x  times of removal price)

In Croatia thats to much money so I ask here is there a good aftermarket proven DPF to work good or good priced OEM one?If yes  I ask for some web links where to buy it.Because I buy all parts for my Honda Accord in UK...

Didn't think DPFs were fitted to the Yaris until 2010. Could it be something as simple as the fuel filter?

No we changed fuel filter .That was first thing to do and then we had a look at fuel tank and everything was OK and clean...

It has DPF 100%

Do these regen with the 5th injector? Had a problem with that in the past on a Lexus 

I'm not shure about that gotta ask my mechanic.Do you know any good web site for Toyota Genuine parts?Thanks