Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Is a little black smoke ok?

Ben93

On my d4d I'm getting a little tiny amount of smoke if I rev car a little bit as I rev and if I Hold it it stops and a little bit again as I let off the accelerator. 

It's not alot at all not thick black clouds just a little dark puff that disapates in a second. 

Also get a little when I pull away hard too but it's not lots and lots is like a quick poof of it and it disappears. Not plumes likd a chimney. And seems to be when first pressing and then releasing the pedal. 

is your air fliter clogged up?? Worth changing it and see if it smioke reduces or stops. I replaced my air filter and the smoke gone......

Take it back got someone else to rev and I had a look it's more of a mix of a whitey grey black it's like an off white colour :( hope it's not turbo seals going not got any lack or losing oil at all. Oil filter air filter water pump and cam belt have been done recently and fuel filter. Boost kicks the car and goes like stink still. It's weird as it's a little poof when revving or when accelerating it's not a thing smoke. 

I thought it was the cold weather but I drove 20 miles and got engine and stuff nice and warm but still does it. :( really worried now. 

It's a little like that but not as thick and a bit more grey but if you thinned that out alot would be similar but not a constant stream just a quick puff 

img_what_does_white_smoke_from_the_car_exhaust_mean_395_orig.jpg