Do Not Sell My Personal Information

indicator flasher relay

espero1

Hello,

Does anybody have any idea where is located the indicator/flasher relay on a 2005 (not TS) E12 Corolla? I presume it's around the fuses, but where exactly?

Thank you in advance for your help.

Hello,

Thank you for the indicated link. I already saw it before I asked my question.

My problem is, that I can easily acceed to the fuses, but I don't see where are located the relays...? There is only a blue box under the fuses (it is marked something like "relay integration" on it). Is it possible that I need to open that box in order to have access to the relays? Or they are elsewhere?

Thanks in advance.

Hi,

First off, is your car a Right hand drive  UK model ?

My RH drive Uk model has a small storage flap just below and to the right of  the steering wheel.

If you just pull it up and out, no screws it reveals a unit holding 2 small relays in the middle and one larger one at the bottom right; white colour on mine.

Have just looked on mine and with the indicators running I could feel that relay moving.

The intergation unit and smaller fuses are on the left hand side of my car, behind the  big glovebox,  so you are looking  in the wrong side.

hth

My Corolla is left hand drive and it isn't TS... Is it possible that the relays are located so differently between LH and RH cars?

Found this diagram, its where I said, just that its on the opposite side to my RH uk model, though I was wrong about the location of the integration relay.

000494.jpg

Thanks for that diagram, which seems clear, but I cannot find the relay in that position... It is necessary to unmount something around there? Could it be on the opposite side of the fuses (which are easy to access)? Because under the fuses I cannot imagine where it could be...