Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Yaris 2015 spare wheel - sloping boot floor

aaronclough11

Hi guys, 

I have just bought a Yaris and found there is only the goo in case of a puncture. I've seen mixed reviews of it, so i decided to buy a space saver wheel kit (especially as we approach the winter months), Wheel fits fine, its only when you go to put any weight on top of the boot floor above the spare wheel that it slopes and bends the carpet material, is there any part or accessory to hold it, like with the styrofoam insert that holds the goo keeps it sturdy??

Thanks,

57 minutes ago, aaronclough11 said:

Hi guys, 

I have just bought a Yaris and found there is only the goo in case of a puncture. I've seen mixed reviews of it, so i decided to buy a space saver wheel kit (especially as we approach the winter months), Wheel fits fine, its only when you go to put any weight on top of the boot floor above the spare wheel that it slopes and bends the carpet material, is there any part or accessory to hold it, like with the styrofoam insert that holds the goo keeps it sturdy??

Thanks,

Indeed there is! (the Toyota part number is on the photo of the bottom)

IMG_20171124_125951.jpg

IMG_20171124_130016.jpg

Thank you! Also just for confirmation, part no. - 64777 0D00D? :)

44 minutes ago, aaronclough11 said:

Thank you! Also just for confirmation, part no. - 64777 0D00D? :)

No. 64777-0D000

One more thing, what is the name of the part? Or what was the title of the product and where did you buy it from? :)

I didn't buy it separately. It came with the car because I specified a spare wheel and not a can of goop. I did buy one for my previous Yaris (which did not come with a spare wheel from new) direct from the Toyota parts department of my local dealer. I don't think you'll get it from anywhere else.