Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Corolla t sport compressor dip stick popping out

Mrbpk

Morning all. 

Right losing sleep overy this now and don't want to hear piston rings.

I have the t sport compressor 2006 with 55k on the clock fsh seemed to be well looked after. How ever when got the car home and after doing a few runs in here 7000rpm+ I noticed the dip stick pops out.

So first port of call was to check the lines I did this and found small kink in one of the boost lines. Repositioned it thinking fixed.

No it still pops out, so went and changed the pvc valve even though old one still moving. Did this with no luck ummm so moved onto the crackcase itself as blow by pressure must be building up high. So I took the breather pipe that comes off the crack case that goes into the throttle body after the maf. I blanking capped it off and now venting to atmosphere. Do I need the boost vacuum to help draw the air out of the crack case ? How ever I ran the set up took it for a spin still the same problem. So got myself a d1 spec catch can to run off pcv valve that goes back into the intake manifold. Did this last night and still no luck.

I know I know rings but on a toyota with such low mileage and good history.

My only other option is to fit a check valve that's coming today pre catch can side before inlet manifold to see if boost is working it's way back into the crack case past the pcv ? 

Going for a compression test this weekend and looking at decarbonize by terra clean. I am just at a lost end with this as know the out come with high blow back bye bye cam seals etc. 

Any input be well received as I just want to drive the thing.

Also high rattle kind of metallic sound when at high revs from compressor side ? Slipping belt or bad pully ? Has had compressor oil changed regularly.

Many thanks

Brendan. 

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links