Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Need Help With Really Basic Stylng

AkuMa

As you may have gathered, im pretty new to this forum, however over the past few days ive reading some interesting forums and seeing as im new, who best to ask but the yaris family :D

here are a few things i want to do to my standard 53 plate UK 1.0 vvt-i yaris.

its a metalic silver, lowered and 15in OZ racing alloys and a bigger exhaust than the ones that come with standard showroom yaris's.

obviously i would love to have the c-one kits and all the other ones, but im a poor lil student :crybaby:

bare in mind i am from london UK, so anywhere that can help me with these styling ideas, please recommend and also the prices you think it will be.

1. get window tints

2. spray or change the window wipers

3. spray the inside headunit to make it look similar to t sport or even better. :P

4. eyebrows, and mask the front headlights.

5. lexus lights (maybe)! not sure if i like them or not.

there are other lil bits and bobs i want to do, but these are the main things i want changed.

please no flaming, im new to this.

1. be about £200 approx not sure of any local ones youll have to check the yello pages

2. IMHO that will look gash and wipers should be left alone

3. dont understand that!

4. ive got some TRD eyebrows for sale if your interested, will try an get a piccy

5. what colour is the car? lex lights only look good on certain colour IMHO

oh........

hi and welcome! :D

erm somewhere yeah (im lookin)

ive got two more pairs BTW if anyone wants some?

yeh jaxx, could you give us a picture of the eye brows

no. 3 meant that the interior of the t sport yaris is not plain, whereas the standard yaris which i have is. does that stil not make sense? the t sport got silver colours for the 3 round dials etc.. duno what they called, heater dials?

and also my yaris is mettalic silver

ahh yeah makes clear sense!

yes TS does have silver dials. you can either spray em i suppose or by a set from mr t

they are about £30 for the set

if that sounds expensive then remember a tin of plastic primer, a tin of paint, and a tin of laquer are roughly 7 quid a can, and youll need some flatting paper which will be about 2 quid making a total of £23! and if you mess em up your screwed!

so for an extra 7 get the real thing! :P

lol

lexus lights shud look good on your car as its silver they wont stand out too much

oh and hello an welcome