Do Not Sell My Personal Information

New Wheel Trims. Whey Or Nay ?

dazzbuzz

I popped into my local Halfords earlier to find them stocking weird but wonderful new wheel trims. They are apparently all the hype in America and they are basically black wheel trims with a silver inner spinny bit which looks as though its spinning even when the car is stationary. I believe the cost was £45.00 but not sure but was wondering if this is considered as a cool thing to have on your car and a cheaper alternative instead of alloys ?

one word

saaaaaaaaaaaaa-aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa-aaaaaaaaaaad!

wheel trim spinners! err no!

dont squally ya cash like that! but it in ya savings pot for some nice alloys!

They can look okay, but you gotta have the right car for it. Not a Yaris.

Some Corsa has some on my road, but it hasn't even been done up, just got spinners put on em. They stick out and some of the wheels dont even have trims on, so its just a spinner on black. Whats goin on.

please dont...for the cars sake :eek:

nice trims maybe but still try to save for alloys instead but trim spinners nooooooooooooo :thumbsup:

I popped into my local Halfords earlier to find them stocking weird but wonderful new wheel trims. They are apparently all the hype in America and they are basically black wheel trims with a silver inner spinny bit which looks as though its spinning even when the car is stationary. I believe the cost was £45.00 but not sure but was wondering if this is considered as a cool thing to have on your car and a cheaper alternative instead of alloys ?

what size wheels do you have dazz? coz these look alright for wheel trims :thumbsup:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...7907638895&rd=1

14"

noooo!!

If you can't afford the Dubs ones (about £800 a rim) from the US then don't bother. oh and you have to have them in drug dealer size 18's and above

you can get wheel trims with LEDs built in, they look ok

no they don't :ph34r:

i tought the LEDS where in the tyre value cap?

if you cant afford alloys but want a quick fix, go for those eBay ones further up, for trims they look pretty good on, the sensible (but its boring while waiting) thing to do is to save up and get the real deal, i wouldnt go for the spinners though- if they looked good theyd get nicked if they didnt then whats the point?!! :thumbsup:

exactly! youre lookin to pay around £45 for a set of wheel trims! why dont you save up another £100 and buy some decent second hand ones on eBay!

I think the poor guy will get the answer he needs when he comes back and read all this. LOL. No to spinners unless you have a american mean car and being in america.

absolute rubbish

NO!

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

The golden rule of wheels (imho!) is to either have either alloys or the original equipment wheel finishing (be they alloys or the original style of trim). Anything else just looks crap - especially Halfrauds wheeltrims....

Sorry!

you'd look a complete plonker driving round with those on !! LOL

stay clear mate! :)

I saw those spinning wheel trims on a primered grey Corolla (1995 model) with twin exhausts the other day :o

What made it even worse was that 1 wheel trim had already been lost!!

Need I say more...

:(

no they don't :ph34r:

i tought the LEDS where in the tyre value cap?

no, they are new, theres 5 white LEDs in the trim

this might be it

Desc : FS1 KT Led Spinning Wheel Cover Set 14in

Supplier : Redhouse Sales & Marketing

RRP: £58.74 + VAT

not sure

Wheel spinners? Now let me think..... :unsure:

No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, NO! :eek:

Save up for some nice alloys, mate. You know it makes sense! :thumbsup:

Oh, and LED wheel trims? (as above!).

this might be it

Desc : FS1 KT Led Spinning Wheel Cover Set 14in

Supplier : Redhouse Sales & Marketing

RRP: £58.74 + VAT

not sure

no no no no no no!

im all for freedom in this forum and what you do to your car is your choice!

but if you fit anything as sad and tacky as this i will personally come round to your house, kneecap you and make you eat them!

:lol::lol::lol:

:P

an you think im jokin! :arrgg-matey: :ph34r: