Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Yarris Parcel Shelf

monkeyboy

Hey people!

Just got a set of JBL 6x9's but don't really want to cut a couple of hole in the parcel shelf....

Anyone know how much mdf ones costs, or how easy they are to make? Is it easy to attach sides so it will lift when the boot does?

Cheers

Paul

yeh its easy!

get 18mm thick MDF! You should be able to work out the actual sizes, just get a sheet of MDF, take your parcel shelf off and draw around! Extend the shelf your making however so you dont have to use them flaps that stick to the back seat with velcro

buy some bass box carpet!! get some off eBay, search for member known as WAXACAR, then go into their eBay shop and search for bass box carpet! I have some of that stuff, although im gona buy myself a shelf sometime!

can u not buy proper acoustic carpet which lets as much sound through as possible??so it does not distort the sound!

CB :thumbsup:

Got my stealth shelf from motorworld............quite a bit cheaper than auto acoustics and it fits great, 6x9's sound lush.

Mine came cut to fit the same as the original parcel shelf (which is a good fit)...........just a matter then of getting out the jigsaw and cutting the holes where your Speakers go.........as for where motorworld get them from i have no idea.............

post-49-1088455906.jpg

Got my stealth shelf from motorworld............quite a bit cheaper than auto acoustics and it fits great, 6x9's sound lush.

You got a website for motorworld ..? And how much did u get it for just of interest?

Here is motorworld's website i dont think you will find the shelves on there i had to order it from them............i think i got mine for about £45-50 after a bit of discount i cant remember off hand.......if you talk to them nicely though they may give you some.

http://www.motor-world.co.uk/index.php

hope this helps.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links