Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Spot Of Diy

Chuck04

been searching eBay and ebuyer for a couple of 4inch cathodes, cant seem to find any.. can some1 link me please?

tell a lie i did see some for like 8-9 pounds including p+p but isnt there anywhere cheaper cus i read somewer on the forums that they were only 2pounds on ebuyer. :unsure:

yea there the 1s ive got, :thumbsup: not sure how much there on ebuyer as i got mine off matt ill ask him or if he reads this maybe he could tell u :)

im doing mine exactly how that green yaris had them!!!

iv got the silver sunstrip, altho its slightly darker than lucerne silver, but who gives a frig!

cut rough templates, just havta spray them with soapy water, let it dry and then tidy it up :D il post pix of it when its done ;) if everything runs according to plan :huh:

AkuMa! yep they are like 2.50 if i remeber correctly.

There are two, and they come with invertor and the switch!

Basically buy them and you are set to go ;) :thumbsup:

Cheers

Matt

the kit consists of: 2 4" cathodes, black inverter, rocker switch, cable ties, sticky pads and molex connector. very good value.

Someones review on ebuyer.

Cheers

Matt

cheers mate, gonna put a order through now :D

Mint! nice one.

If you have a max power switch or the like already sorted you dont need the switch in the set.

If you dont have a max power switch or the like, just PM me and ill explain to you how to do it :thumbsup:

Matt

cheers mate, gonna put a order through now :D

Mint! nice one.

If you have a max power switch or the like already sorted you dont need the switch in the set.

If you dont have a max power switch or the like, just PM me and ill explain to you how to do it :thumbsup:

Matt

sent you a pm, hope you dont mind given me abit of help :D