Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Yaris Sedan (platz)

DURBANS

Hello guys...

I need an urgent favour from the PhotoShop wizard in the forum please... hehe, I'm going to get a Yaris sedan (Platz/Echo) soon and i'm planning on fitting some 17" wheels on it. Here is the pic...

l_pho1.jpg

And here are the wheels, they are ENKEI RS7 17". This pic is kinda tricky, is the only one I could find, the wheel are kinda tilt to a side and it has the store's logo on them. Here they are:

RS7SILVERb.jpg

So if you could throw a nice dark smoke window tint on it, that will be great.

Guys I'm asking this urgently because here in Perú, we don't get these wheels, I'm gonna have to order them from the USA. Together with a TRD Suspension kit. If it's possible, could you lower the car about 35 mm? Wow, that will be awesome, please please? Thanx in advance!!

if i get chance i'll give it a go, but im off on holiday in a few days, so may not get time :) plenty of other good photoshoppers on here tho who are way better than me!!

l_pho1.jpg

Sedan.jpg

Quick Knock up......not really that happy with the wheels, (No brake discs added..so don't drive it too fast :P ).

Tinted and lowered.

Rich

Wow thanx Boro Sera, really cool!!! nice work man. Yea, if you could add a Spoiler... that would be great!

:(:(:(

Why is it that my threads are always 10 or less posts long? The other guy who asked about a PhotoShop design has 5 pages and lots of contributions. Im sad, nobody likes me :crybaby:

I hope someone could help me out and add a spoiler or side skirts... come on, have fun with the pic, please?

Patience mate.

I've been away all weekend.......There may be something posted later tonight.......

Rich