Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Yaz's Amp N Speakers Going In

JustJJ

:thumbsup: sweet car looks loverly, reminds me of my first yaris, good old tady the 1 ltr, flame gold aswell :lol:

Yeah, it seems to be a 'rarer' colour these days..... and Yaz is a 1.3l ;) one of the 1st few!

did you make holes in the back of the seat to put zip ties in?

Yeah tiny incisions into the fabric so that I could wrap the zip ties around the metal framework of the seats.... it holds pretty tight...

I was originally gonna put metal slatts in, and use this as a temp measure... Might still do that... depends on how it holds out :P

Yup a pair of Infinities ;) mmmmm and I got another pair too....depending upon how these sound I might forgo the parcel shelf entirely and get some MDF and put all 4 on there :P

heres an inventive idea for ya! make small boxs for them and hide them under the passenger and drivers seat! or mount them in the actual boot! And oh theyre impressive, very loud, some dude at car park i hang out at has a set in his fiat seicento sporting! look nice and sound nice, even when boots closed

Nice n loud.. thats what Im after... I got these and the Amp (and some help putting them in) off a mate of mine for ~ £100

I think I got a good deal even if they are second hand :P they are still in mint condition...

I'll have a think about where to put the extras....;)

I'm starting to see some great ideas for my car on here... new lease of lief for the girl....

*ponders what else to do... (not too expensive at first)

She is only a 1.3...

get seat belts for those toys

have you got a sub?

Hehe yeah I think Pilchard gets her nose bumped quite a lot! poor thing

I havent got a sub ... was told that without an EQ it can sometimes cancel out the 6x9s to a degree and sound *******...

This true?

one more thing....

where are you rear head rest?

Hehe I recently had the seats down to put the kit in... just havent put em back on yet ;)

hows the best way to connect up some 6x9 Speakers? i have a sub, u think i really need some? dont really wanna get an amp to power them tho? any sugestions?

no you dont need 6x9, if you like loads of tebble and have pepole in the back they you might need them, oh you dont need to amp the 6x9 (sounds better if you do)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links