Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Look What Arrived Today!

Nizan

Just Arived 4-2 Manifold 2-1 Downpipe De-Cat Center-secton.

Im hoping for a nice power gain out of this and to have the engine brathing nicley, the quality of the stuff looks great too, even got a video supplied watching how its fitted then footage of the car going round a track so i caould hear it too :P

Just gotta get it rigged up to my Fujitsubo back box now, but this will have to wait till monday.

Just thought id show you some picys before its on the car.

Thanks once again to Kevin at ENVY for doing the research to find the parts and supplying it, top job fella :thumbsup:

THE WHOLE LOT

FullSystem.jpg

4-2 Manifold connected to 2-1 Downpipe

Manifold.jpg

MMM TASTY

ManifoldDownpipe.jpg

Cheers

Niz

Just realised kevin already posted some pics, i was so excited i didnt check to bord first so apologies on my part :thumbsup:

Your Pics are better though! :D I was hoping you would post some pics of the rest of the system as I did'nt get time to snap any as I was in a rush to pack them up.

Thanks

Kevin

sweeet

but..............wheres the 2nd o2 plug?

wish i had the need for performance parts wel i do but it aint worth it on my 1.0l

Looks great :thumbsup: I fancied something similar but when Jaxx said you get a lumpy idle and engine light on, I was kinda put off so lets us know how it runs!

there is only one hole for a o2 sensor from the looks of things so ill learn to live with the engine light.

Im expecting a lumpy idle etc but its after 4,000RPM im interested in, im lucky in a way that all my milage is lesure so nothing on this car is really brought with praticality in mind

im hopeing once its fitted and i get on some rollers to be @ around 125BHP

Cheers

Niz

Just undo the bulb on the engine light mate! U won't c it then!

Cheers :thumbsup:

ok just had it all fitted:

1. only 1 hole for sensor so one needs to be cable ties out of the way.

2. Ive had NO engine warning light come on yet :thumbsup:

3. Its running fine almost like before just a tiny bit more lumpy at low revs

4. Engine Breathing Very very well, plenty more response and horsepower throughout the midrange and high revs.

5.Very Noisy :eek::eek::eek:

ok the two bad points now

1. so much more torque under full trottle that there is lots more vibration through the steering and something is posiibly knocking, but only under full throttle normal driving all is fine.

2. Using the gears to help slow down is not a good idea since it no longer seems to do much, the garage told me this is because the engine is breathing so well and no longer choked, how this relates i dont know any insight from you mechanicly minded people???

overall im very happy, just got to sort out my stereo to drown the noise out on motorway runs :P

Cheers Niz

removal of the cat and the rest of the system will have nion lost all back pressure which causes most of the engine braking on an NA motor

and oh yes! becomes veeeeeeeeeery noisy!

ha no i still have cat and mid box just NO back box it has been replaced by 2" stainless with a 3.5" end pipe, very loud!

removal of the cat and the rest of the system will have nion lost all back pressure which causes most of the engine braking on an NA motor

and oh yes! becomes veeeeeeeeeery noisy!

cheers mate i can sort of picture whats going on :blink:

just gotta change my drivng habits now

should i still be waiting for this warning light to come on?

I would have thought so but seems a little late! :D

very nice mate, ur car seems to be havin a nice lil makeover at the moment quite a lot done :thumbsup: keep up the good work

can you pm me details as to where you got this and how much roughly it works out to cost im very interested

oh btw, engine light had come on now :P

...time to remove the bulb :lol::lol::lol:

It was only time before the engine light came on mate <_< There is a technique to cancelling the engine light by reset it. Something about turning on and off the ignition key severally times.

Your best bet is to ask miss t sport about this as she has done this before and it put's the engine light out again.

jerry!!

ok mate cheers, will reseting the fuse do the trick too?

Yes it will mate. But make sure you leave the fuse out for at least 10 minutes the ECU fuse. But after that you will get crap mpg as you will have to teach your ECU how your driving style is again. So after a few miles or so your mpg will return to normal again.

jerry!!

You really need to re-fit the second O2 sensor or you will keep getting dash lights, and eventually screw the ecu

You really need to re-fit the second O2 sensor or you will keep getting dash lights, and eventually screw the ecu

sound advice there :thumbsup:

jerry!!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links