Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Siggys.....

JustJJ

Right... well,

Following the effort I did for Jaxx and his new siggy I had a few people asking for me to do them one, and so figured a new thread was in order.

I am more than happy to try and put together something for people if they want it, as its something I enjoy...

It takes about an hour to 2 hours of work per siggy, depending on what you want etc... the more info/ideas I have the better...

I dont charge a penny... but any donations to my paypal account will be much appreciated by both myself and Yaz! ;)

Paypal : jane@neon-blue.co.uk

Hey wicked idea :thumbsup: i dont want 1 altho i do have a question for ya, how do u do the lines across ur siggie, always wondered nice way 2 add some texture but wasnt usre how to do it, done using the line tool, opacity etc or is there another way

cheers

Further to the thread on Jaxx's siggy... Bibbs... here is one I did for you....

Any good?

bibbs.jpg

WOW :crybaby: thats sooo impressive, i need to do some more work, pratice makes perfect, Second question for ya, how do u create those style of writing such as jaxx and bibs names :>

top work keep it up :thumbsup:

Chuck .... a lot of the time I tend to nab graphics from other places and manpulate them to what I want... but I did fiddle around with the line tool once and came up with something similar... if you want a copy of the file PM me and I'll grab it for you ;)

Maybe I should turn this thread into a Q & A hehee

I'm prolly gonna give away all my secrets :P

The fonts are downloaded from a free fonts website and loaded into PhotoShop... then its a case of applying the right effects *shrugs*

cheers yea ive used a few free fonts b4 and ill have a look around for graphics which i can use, cheers, loving ur work inspired me to create :thumbsup:

I would love one please....think they are so impressive. i had a quick attempt when i first joined TOC as you can see from below.

all the photos i have of my motor are in my garage but there are some more in the gallery on of the interior. which is quite good as its a digi dash. hang on ill try to find it.

there it is

Interior_view.sized.jpg

gus_1.jpg

gus_supra.sized.jpg

is this how you need the images or do you require them PM'ed extra.

just to give you some ideas........there is a little mouse in the Disney picture cinderella call Gus Gus. can get you gif image if required. Anything will do as i think they are all tops.

Rhaines is going to post a disk full of Backgrounds and images that are used on mobile phones for wallpapers etc. please feel free to use any of these in your work should you require :thumbsup:

Very nice Chuck ;)

You'll be after my job! :eek:

Hehe ...

Anyways... Gus... I found a piccy of the mouse.. but it just didnt sit right on this one... what do you think?

gus.jpg

You'll be after my job!

not yet :lol: 2 more years of my degree to go still quite impressed by my work seeing as i only started photoshop this yr

Very nice Chuck ;)

You'll be after my job! :eek:

Hehe ...

Anyways... Gus... I found a piccy of the mouse.. but it just didnt sit right on this one... what do you think?

gus.jpg

Wow thats cool, Gus u have a new signature!

Cheers :thumbsup:

Hey vmail...

Some nice piccies of your car there... hope you like..

vmail.jpg

I do like it cheers

now I have to work out how to get it on to my server

i love it. next question is how do i use it or am i just being stupid

anyone know where i can get photoshop from? i did mine on corel paint, used to use photoshop at uni but havent personally got it, what do you think of my signature anyway? :thumbsup:

l l

l l

l l

l l

\/

very nice sig, 1 option is to get it off some peer2peer software like kazaalite, bearshare, limewire etc jst download, will take a while 2 do but if u have broadband should b 2 bad

Shouldnt b even

Edited by Chuck04

Chris.... I'll try n sort something out...

Silver... yeah most of those proggys should get you a copy.. but beware its 160Meg :P Other thing is to try n find someone who has it ;)

Thank you so much.

Time to show off my new sig . . .

nice one, cheers lads ill have a loook (mel b style) :P

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links