Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

My Poor Yts

kaz

I can't beleive it I've just driven into a wall and damaged my lovely Yaris TSport !

I've smashed in the rear wheel arch (I was feeling unwell and wasn't paying attention) And I've hit both my wing mirrors !

I'll have to be really really nice to my husband so he'll book it in to his garage and repair it quickly he knows I hate having even the tinyest scratch my my car!

I'm just off to cry

Kaz

not another one! :rolleyes:

glad your ok though, within reason!

As long as you're OK. Hope the car recovers soon too!

People PEOPLE....come on please stop crashin, how many is that now, about 4 or 5, ur scarying me i dont wanna go out in mine now :(

Ohhhhh this does not bode well.....I have to park my car in a short stay car park at the airport tomorrow...... my poor unmarked doors...... <sniff>

There had better be a nice free spot in the corner somewhere....knowing the Yari's luck as of late..the only freespot will be next to a beat-up landrover.....

Vipes

find two free spots and then park in the middle of them!

i do............

Ohhhhh this does not bode well.....I have to park my car in a short stay car park at the airport tomorrow...... my poor unmarked doors...... <sniff>

There had better be a nice free spot in the corner somewhere....knowing the Yari's luck as of late..the only freespot will be next to a beat-up landrover.....

Vipes

just dont leave it in long stay at east midlands airport...

I was in a car park in Enfield town on Sunday we took my husbands old renault espace as I won't park my car there or at any DIY store !!

There was a Y reg Thunder Grey Yaris T Sport next to us and when I got out I noticed they had an unusual dent and scratch on their rear quarter. I mentioned this to my husband he said someone has opened their door into this person Yaris, it was new damage. How sellfish of that person to open their door and damage someones car like that.

Now I certainly won't ever park my car there.

I hate looking at my car with the damage It's really getting to me. I'm so fussy I notice any tiny scratch and to see this damage is killing me !!

My husband said if he hasn't too much work on next weekend he'll repair it for me.

I've had a little scratch on the tailgate for a while where a kid dropped there bike in to my car (it's only a small scratch) so he'll repair that as well.

It's not fair that kids can get away with damaging cars either. The kid that dropped it's bike on my car was only about three, what could I say without looking like the wicked whitch of the west !!

God I've had a good rant there !!!!

Kaz

It's good for the soul.

Yeah, kids on bikes. I try not to look when little ones are wobbling up and down our road, learning to ride.

They say you can't wrap your kids in cotton wool. Same goes for cars!

do you think we are just growing old!!!

well... managed to find a nice spot tucked away in the corner at the airport...and she was still there when I got back, thankfully unmarked...although even though I parked right up to the edge...leaving aorund 2-3 foot space better myself and the actually dividing line of the next space...person who was there when I got back still managed to be parked over the line in MY parking bay...and yes....it was a knackered old Maestro...with child Seats...AGGGGHHHHHH Escaped this time....but it's bound to happen one of these days... inevitable isn't it....?!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links