Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Japs Show

gambo

Please can someone help me..........was at the Jap show on sun and i saw the Black T-sport with the likwidart graphics on i was well impressed with them...........can anyone tell me who the lady was, giving out the cards or if it is you and you are reading this can you PM me with a few piccies of your car cos i mentioned it to my daughter and she wants to see what they look like. Many thanks in advance.

I'm suprised! likwid art are around the corner from my GF house and ive never heard of them! :)

they look good!

yes they have a weird but very trick optical illusion effect

Thanks peeps appreciated...........like i said was well impressed with them........going to arrange a meeting sometime in the near future and get some done will be a real eye opener up here as i havent seen anything like them before, wether they will take over decals is another matter but it is definately something different.

I'm suprised! likwid art are around the corner from my GF house and ive never heard of them! :)

they look good!

radtoy where are you from then?and wheres your g/f live

GAMBO nice meeting u at japs i've pm'd you ok

kimi

:wub:

I live in telford but my GF is from Walsall (lives about 2 mins from jct10)

ive seen the owner of liquid art in walsall town center well i think it was. It was a white celica and had all sorts of graphics and their web address splattered down it. Also had some flyers on the dash from what i can remember

Luv the graphics on the Supra in their gallery :thumbsup: