• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Calisto

• Ken

• knightrider

• TheNissanMan

i overpracticed last nite feelin abit worse for ware this mornin

snap lol....

as said in other post am somehow covered in glitter and my beds broken ?????

Hi Folks,

So If i've paid my £1.04 all I need to do is turn up on saturday before 10, park up the car and crack open a tinnie?

I was hoping to bring the missus and her brother, but that means two small tents - would that be a problem?

I take it the ticket prices are per person.......

Sorted_Avensis - I paid £1.04 ages ago, can you look for a Paypal payment from davidfrow@hotmail.com please? Sorry for putting this in here but I PM'd you about a week ago - guess you're a busy man!

My Celica comes up well for a 13-year old gal (she aint perfect though - I need a new grille - it was involved in a minor accident a few months ago and I havent been able to find a replacement yet - Fensport didnt have one when I went down :( ). Its pretty much standard on the outside but my Ice install is quite nice (even if I do say so myself lol)

Looking forward to meeting you all there - should be a cracker!

Cheers,

Dave

Added your name to the list in the first post in this thread once i got your pm :thumbsup:

2 Tents no problem, saturday before 10, spot on and the ticket price you pay on the gate is per car not per person ;)

Hi Folks,

So If i've paid my £1.04 all I need to do is turn up on saturday before 10, park up the car and crack open a tinnie?

I was hoping to bring the missus and her brother, but that means two small tents - would that be a problem?

I take it the ticket prices are per person.......

Sorted_Avensis - I paid £1.04 ages ago, can you look for a Paypal payment from davidfrow@hotmail.com please? Sorry for putting this in here but I PM'd you about a week ago - guess you're a busy man!

My Celica comes up well for a 13-year old gal (she aint perfect though - I need a new grille - it was involved in a minor accident a few months ago and I havent been able to find a replacement yet - Fensport didnt have one when I went down :( ). Its pretty much standard on the outside but my Ice install is quite nice (even if I do say so myself lol)

Looking forward to meeting you all there - should be a cracker!

Cheers,

Dave

Wooo Hoooo another Celica exactly the same as mine looking forward to seeing the ICE my girl has not got an install at the moment gonna get some ideas at JAE. :thumbsup:

Heres a couple of pics for you, Ive changed the Mac Audio amp and covered the V12 in a shroud and added better lights etc but you get the idea. The pic of the car was taken to days before the accident :sob: No it wasnt me driving :(

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/david.frow/install1.JPG

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/david.frow/pi...arch04/car1.JPG

Im just waiting for my Image Dynamics Chameleon comps to come over from the states then I can start fibreglassing some door builds together.

Added your name to the list in the first post in this thread once i got your pm :thumbsup:

2 Tents no problem, saturday before 10, spot on and the ticket price you pay on the gate is per car not per person ;)

per car!

nice one!

:thumbsup:

i kno i was goin to hide my mate in back if it was per person, i mite jus see how many people i can get in the car jus to get moneys worth, u kno me!

• 10 months later...

hi ken paid by paypal couple of weeks ago 3 barbies and clubstand have you got me on your list ? cheers mate :D

This is last years JAE!

You want JAE 2005 :P

It was a good weekend tho!

This is last years JAE!

You want JAE 2005 :P

It was a good weekend tho!

ooppss

Forums

News

Membership