Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Max Power?

Rob_loves_yaris

Just wanted 2 know how many of u lot are going 2 max power live this weekend.

Hopefully they will have a kitted yaris this year as the yaris hatchback shape has come into fashion now with things like C2's copyin them.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jaxx

• Tegan

• gordypix

• vmail

Top Posters In This Topic

is that the one at southport?

i mite be an check the car park for a black yaris on 17's

dats me

Shiny Black Yaris at that! :D

Aye! Im goin up on Sunday. Should be a fantastic day. I wanna see some cool Yaris kit up there. Gonna try and buy some cheap bits! Apparently the ICE Village prices are RIDICOLOUSLY low. So that should be cool.

Goin up in a IS200 Sport with bodykit n what not. I'l be there.

heh, also doin Max Power for my Multimedia ICT coursework! I need interviews! Lol.

Not long now... must wait.

It seems most ppl are goin down on sunday like me. i will be goin in a rx8 with a spoiler on and me bruvas wingswest celica on 18" arospeed's :P

If i had a yaris i would go in it meself but seein as i havnt got it yet i will have 2 settle 4 them.

Fair enough. Going on Sunday so at 12 I can see the ICE competition results. Only 48hrs to fully kit out a cars ICE system against another team. Very intense.

Just dropped the Supra off at the NEC, it is featured in the top 100 cars for those who want to have a look. I left home at 8.30 and I have just got back at 11.00, I am absolutly Knackered.

I will be wandering around on Sunday with an Envy T shirt on so feel free to come up and say "ello".

Thanks

Kevin

**** i dint see this post i missed the chance 2 drool ova the supra AGEN! oh wel i saw a yaris on chrome 18's in the car park but really poor interior! 2 tones of silver it was

There was a black 04 t sport parked about 5 spaces from mine on E1 car park today, anyones here?

Show was good but the amount of Chavs there was incredible! :D

Hi All, had a good time at Max Power Live. The Traffic however was not so good on the way back I did not get back up to Newcastle until 4am and I am absolutly shattered now! We left for home at 7.30 and got stuck at the M1 for 2 hours did a U turn for the M62 and ended up stuck in more traffic jams! :ffs: I dont know how you guys handle the traffic down south!! Not to mention my 2 brushs with the law on the way home :o

Anyway here are some pics from the Event:

http://www.envyperformance.com/ENVYforum/v...pic.php?p=26#26

http://www.envyperformance.com/ENVYforum/viewtopic.php?p=27

EDIT: The Bribery Shots have now been added!!

DSC00332.jpg

DSC00345.jpg

Enjoy

Kevin

strewth Kev, who are the mingers on ya arm......... :lol::lol::lol: (my standards seem to be set so high these days)............. :lol:

Appologies in advance for the Blury shots I think the cameraman was getting a little over excited :D :D

Kevin

i like your style

is the missus watching?

i like your style

is the missus watching?

Hopefully not or I will be up for castration :censor: All in good fun though, as if she would understand :rolleyes:

never happens kevin :lol:

cant tell you the agro ive been through from staying at two overnight shows without her in doors being there!

Appologies in advance for the Blury shots I think the cameraman was getting a little over excited :D :D

Kevin

Exited at what..................

Amateur cameraman obviously or he would have known to use a faster shutter speed........ :bookworm: :lol: :D :P

Call a pro next time Kev........... :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links