Do Not Sell My Personal Information

New To Forum

FlashFunk

Hi people, Im new to the forum. Just bought myself a yaris 1.3 sr. Went for a test drive the other day and was really impressed, like the sporty look of the car aswell.

Car had minor scratch on it - so im getting that sorted by the dealer then picking it up next week.

Just thought i'd say hi to all.

Can come here for all my yaris questioning needs. lol

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• vmail

• JustJJ

• FlashFunk

• jaxx

Top Posters In This Topic

hi mate

youve got the finest selection of yaris experts ever on here!

ask any question you want

nice one. Not sure really where to sart when i get some money together for modding actually Was thinking bout starting with the body kit and then maybe some bucket seats.

Wasn't sure whether this as the best option tho, should i go for engine mods first?

Wasnt liking the sound the engine was giving out at high revs.

Heyas.. and Welcome... I have a 1.3.... not sure how the 'SR' compares to mine... *shrugs... but once Yaz gets going she literally purrs along... even at high revs (*had her to 121 mph)

might need to settle a little...*shrugs :P

dont worry bout the engine being 'revvy' its normal

they do give a bit of noise on the high RPM but thats just the vvti doin its thing

BTW weve got someone on here thats tuned the 1.3 over 130bhp

thats 15 more than a std t-sport :P

thanx for the friendly welcome.

think i could be tempted to go for a body kit to start off with. (always liked the look of them on a yaris).

Not sure whre to go and whether it would be out of my price range tho. I aint no mechanic - so i'd have to get it fitted. lol

:thumbsup: Hi m8 and welcome :beer: thought i would get in first on the body kit try ENVY top of the page just clik and see :D

Heyas.. and Welcome... I have a 1.3.... not sure how the 'SR' compares to mine... *shrugs... but once Yaz gets going she literally purrs along... even at high revs (*had her to 121 mph)

have you got any mods on ther car, the fastest ive been is 114MPH (unmoded) but I ran out of road

Had a look on envy. Are trd the only manufacturers of bodykits for the yaris. could ony find one.

have you got any mods on ther car, the fastest ive been is 114MPH (unmoded) but I ran out of road

Vmail.... no mods... just 100% pure unmodded Yaz with two people in the car.... it was on the M6 Toll... lovely piece of road!!

Hi FlashFunk

Welcome to the club mate. Awesome another yaris owner. Yes there is quite a few here and we are all a friendly bunch here too. See you around matey :thumbsup:

jerry!!

I think I speak for everyone here when I say that the 1.3 SR is the finest Yaris ever made. good choice!

Are trd the only manufacturers of bodykits for the yaris.

No FlashFunk there is also Booster, Veilside and a couple of others including Carcept/Carzone!

Cheers :thumbsup:

Oh and btw welcome 2 the forums! :yes:

was that on a slope?

the M61 has peeks and slopes and millions of flys

not that im promoting speeding

it was the M6 Toll.... not M61 ..... and it was fairly flat at the time.... I remember it was not long after the toll booths going southbound... M6 Toll is mostly flat anyways

hey, it turned my standard yaris in2 this for 700 pounds,

MY YARIS

that included alloys, side skirt, spoiler, door mouldings and neons (the neon pic aint of my car, but its the exact same anyway)

rite, I was refering the M61 as my test track

Welcome to the club mate

other kits to look at are, top secret, SRAD, Varis and C-one, there are a few more to but cant remember the names off top of my head.

Niz :thumbsup:

vmail ur car is slow my yaris wen un modded managed to do 112mph an its a 1.0l,

nizan means check out the SARD stuff thats wel cool but it aint cheap,

oh and btw hello and welcome checkout my car in the garage(see below)

cheers

lee :thumbsup:

hi im new here, i havent got a yaris yet, im undecided what colour or what one to get, i like the t sport in black. are they any good

DAM, gonna get it out on the test track again

*cough* thunder grey and welcome

hi im new here, i havent got a yaris yet, im undecided what colour or what one to get, i like the t sport in black. are they any good

hi and welcome!

yes everyone will tell you here that they are brilliant!

thunder grey is the 'exclusive' colour but they do generally look good in all colours

:thumbsup: