Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Ultimate Drive Through For Food

gordypix

I went to Krispy Kremes Doughnut drive through on the A10 in Enfield today.... :drool:

Damn it was so good......

It was huge, clean, had 16 types of freshly made :drool: doughnuts, tasty smoothies :drool: ....... You can watch them being cooked and have them straight out of the fryer nice and hot......... :drool::drool::drool:

Bought a box of 12 mixed doughnuts for £8 and you can see whats left in a minute when you click on the link soon................

I highly recommend this place, so lets have a mini meet there soon :thumbsup::drool:

post-15-1089497464.jpg

Heres the Celica parked outside.........

post-15-1089497558.jpg

and here's what's left of the dozen at 11:15pm this evening.......

post-15-1089497651.jpg

LOL!

one way to have a conversation wit yaself :D

neways!

looks american by the looks of it

damn.. nice do nuts you have

btw.. is there anywhere you DONT take your camera?

heheh

next wil be the gents bogs! :lol:

damn.. nice do nuts you have

btw.. is there anywhere you DONT take your camera?

heheh

next wil be the gents bogs! :lol:

Funny you should say that Steve....... :lol:

I was in a club doing a photoshoot fo Ministry magazine.......I persuaded a sexy girl to come into the gents toilets and at the same time have four men pretending to be using the urinals and her standing right behind them with a grin......They faked the shock look well :lol::lol: It was published :thumbsup:

looks american by the looks of it

It started in the USA in 1937.........and it kicks Dunkin' Doughnuts ***** in the taste stakes :drool:

8 quid!

Yup, thats cheap for doughnuts........In Dunkin Donuts they are over £10 / dozen

go down asda and buy a bucket of them for £3 :D

Differance between these and Asda's is.............the :drool: factor of Krispy Kreme...

Although saying that Asda used to do the most amazing mini bana creme filled doughnuts :drool::drool: ...no more though :crybaby:

well fair enough i wont diss it till ive tried it!

im from oop norf ya know! with only two shillings to rub together

If u down Enfield way Rob, hit me up and I'll shout ya a batch of 'em.....You'll be a convert matey :thumbsup:

That looks like a great place - I may have to take a detour that way when I next go and see my Sister or Brother who live around that way ;)

Defo go there guys and girls....... :thumbsup:

Just been there again and demolished another stack and a smoothie or two :drool:

Dont eat too many gordy! You'll turn into a fatty! LOL. And the only fat photographers i can think of is those greasey dirty !Removed! photographers! lol

Dont eat too many gordy! You'll turn into a fatty! LOL. And the only fat photographers i can think of is those greasey dirty !Removed! photographers! lol

lol.............I shot !Removed! once in Manunission, Ibiza..........But I was well groomed and 12 stone, 6 foot tall............ :lol::lol::lol:

mmmmm, wanna be a Playboy snapper :drool: , and still eat Krispy Kremes...... :drool:

Classic. This thread has really made me giggle :lol:

Gordy I think u are obsessed!!!

The thought of 20 toyotas sitting in the par cark of krispy kremes, stuffing our faces with doghnuts!!!

You will soon be a doghnut!!! :eek:

I wouldn't have thought it actually possible to eat 12 doghnuts!!!

Hey Debz, when you taste one you will be hooked too. It's like a spell........ :hokus-pokus:

And no I didn't really eat 12 on the spin. My G/F had a few too......... :drool::thumbsup:

Check out Page 6 of the Daily Mirror today.........

They have an expose on the Invasion of Krispy Kreme......... :lol: into the UK....

They reckon Krispy Kreme are as addictive as crack cocaine......... :lol::lol:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links