Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Accident.

wlsmith

Just had an accident this evening, i'm ok but the car is hardly in good condition, indicating to move into the right hand lane, checked mirrors nothing was there, then some idiot tried to speed through whilst i was changing lanes, and hit the front of my car near the wheel arch dented the body work around there, hitting the car in this point knocked the front bumper clean off the bottom bumper lights are also smashed and are off the car, as well as the number plate, headlights and indicators are also smashed, however still in working order... theres quite a lot of damage to the car, however it isnt a right off i dont think and can be fixed, i am ok too...

nasty. glad your ok m8. hope you get it sorted.

Jees, yari are having a hard time these past months. Must be lots of other drivers getting jealous or sumthing.

Glad you are ok and the yaris can be fixed :)

That sounds awful wlsmith, but at least you are ok and the car came off worse!

Heres hoping its back up and running real soon! :group-cuddles:

Glad to hear you are ok Mate... poor Yaris....

Others must be jealous....I hope your girl get better soon!

Ouch sounds nasty, and the chances are your insurance company will advise you are at fault as you were changing lanes :(

Hope the car gets sorted asap and I'm glad ur alright!

:blink: some driver, jees sorry 2 hear that, least ur ok thats the main thing and good luck with getting ur car fixed :thumbsup: keep us all updated

As long as you're OK. Bad luck though. Hope it all gets sorted soon for you.

phoning norwich union tomorrow then going to Toyota tomorrow to get it sorted... Hope they give me a T-Sport as a courtesy car :P (mates dad owns the garage)

Hope they give me a T-Sport as a courtesy car :P

Some people will do anything to drive a TS!!! ;)

Sorry to hear! just glad no one got hurt.

thats quite a few yaris accidents on this forum recently :o

so far thankfully no one got hurt... puts my mind that little bit more at rest that if anything bad were to happen i know i'd be safe in me yaris.

truely great little cars i must say :D

Update : Phoned Norwich Union, managed to get the car booked in for the 28th July, but thats because i've requested a Automatic courtesy car, can only drive autos you see, however I want it repaired sooner, as i can't continually drive it round in the state its in till the 28th, as the damage could possibly get worse due to wear and tear..., so I think what i am going to do is phone them up and say that I don't want to wait for a courtesy car, so it is able to be fixed immediately as i would rather have no car for a week or so than having to wait another 3 weeks or so for it to be repaired!