Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Northern 'mini' Meet!

Fizz

Yet again another classic Northern Meet!... including food... people getting lost... some people acting really 'funny' and once again some Karting!

Hey Ken.. you mind placing the letter X under my avatar now.. :lol:

Im sure some pics were taken which will be placed up later in due course.

The karting was great.. wicked circuit but cant say much for the customer service.

Firthy is the new Chap and well deserved mate!

V-Mail... :lol: where shall I start?... He smashed up the rear of a expensive Kart... he got a verbal warning for repetitively hitting the tyre barriers!.. and he also managed to somehow mount a tyre and have all 4 wheels beached from the floor!!!! :lol:

So much to tell... im sure others will pick up in things I have left out... including the entertainment that was on display at Ferrybridge!.. :P

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hou

• vmail

• jaxx

• Fizz

Top Posters In This Topic

V-Mail... :lol: where shall I start?... He smashed up the rear of a expensive Kart... he got a verbal warning for repetitively hitting the tyre barriers!.. and he also managed to somehow mount a tyre and have all 4 wheels beached from the floor!!!! :lol:

And that was in the Yaris :lol::lol:

Yep, have to agree another cracking day out for all, thanks to everyone :thumbsup:

Top day again folks. !

Loads of people, hardly any rain (except on the way home), good food, good karting fun.

I can imagine other TOC members selling their homes and moving up North - nobody has better days than us :thumbsup:

Thanks Everyone

Rich

did anyone get any pics??

go-karts must stay on the track at ALL times, go-karts must NOT jump on other karts, go-karts must NOT jump on to the barriers, go-karts must DO NOT FLY. I must pay for my breakfast FIRST before I eat. go-karts must stay on the track at ALL times, go-karts must NOT jump on other karts, go-karts must NOT jump on to the barriers, go-karts must DO NOT FLY. I must pay for my breakfast FIRST before I eat. go-karts must stay on the track at ALL times, go-karts must NOT jump on other karts, go-karts must NOT jump on to the barriers, go-karts must DO NOT FLY. I must pay for my breakfast FIRST before I eat.

the T&C say if I damage the hired karts I'll have to pay for it, it did not say that I have to pay for damages on other karts, the little ****** shouldnt of cut me on the corner.

hey its not my fault that we were driving south, zee and I was following someone else

there you go, Ive done my lines, im aching everywhere, had loads of fun.

the guy said this to me "SLOW DOWN, I WILL HAVE TO BLACK FLAG YOU IF YOU DO IT AGAIN"

so I told him that I had to swerve to avoid the tyre that was in the middle of the track, but I didnt tell him that I was the reason why that tyre was on the track.

and Fizz get some new lucky shoes

:) was a ace meet.

even thought i didnt kart, it was a right laugh! :D

nice to see you peeps again, and meet some new ppl too.

cant wait for next one :) x

Another good mini meet B) :group-cuddles:

And this time I didnt get lost. :lol:

nice to see some new faces it wouldnt be a mini meet if no one got lost but in the end they did find us. :thumbsup:

we very nearly had a couple of pile ups trying to keep up with one another myself and miss mr2 got flashed by some angry car and truck drivers :P well we had to keep up with the convoy :thumbsup:

The pub grub was tastey.

The Karting well what can I say apart from very nearly having no toes, cheers Z remind me never to get in a car with you EVER. :P

Everyone was well behaved, no injuries thank god, a tiny part of me wished that I had paid to go but maybe next time :wacko:

Nice one Firthy and Fizz. :thumbsup:

The piccys should be good. :thumbsup:

Damn shame I couldnt afford to go on the track - as usual- cash is something I dont carry much lol. Turned up a few hours late, but in time to watch a few rounds. .... Seemed a bit slow to me tho :P

Glad I skipped the slow crowd and zoomed up to the front - I could park and didnt get lost anyway :D

Was a laugh - glad I came along. Hopefully see a few of you again later in Donny.

The Karting well what can I say apart from very nearly having no toes, cheers Z remind me never to get in a car with you EVER.

hey dont blame him, you was on HIS track

top laugh as per usual!

didnt manage to get any pics meself! left that to Les im sure hell have them up later

a quality meet all round

did anyone find out which guy or girl was standing up on the track to get some attention

haha, yeah, me and asha cut up a now very angry lorry driver, and another car driver. :D :P but like u say, we were just following convoy. :thumbsup:

hou and mark - sorry, i didnt know you were doing a drive by fliming thing!!! :unsure: im not a mind reader lol :P

dont think that big man @ the karting place was to pleased with his bent axel. :blink::ph34r::lol:

'the roundabout of confusion' was quite fun aswell!

cant think how they would have charged us if we broke the karts! they were already broke! :lol:

Would just like to thank all those that came for making it a top meet again :thumbsup:

As for Tockwith it is fair to say we won't be gracing them with our presence again <_<

Roll on the 1st of August so we can all meet up again ;) :D

Ken

slightly off topic, but still about today, some of you may have see me using hand signals to turn left, do I still need to do this at 80MPH+?, because I found it hard to do.

I will get the faulty FORD bulb holder replaced

and zee get GPS, never gonna follow you again

a quality meet all round

top laugh as per usual!

didnt manage to get any pics meself! left that to Les im sure hell have them up later

a quality meet all round

Pic's start HERE

No particular order, feel free to pull them up and add your own comments. :thumbsup:

cart_04_060.jpg

Same "lucky" :P shoes? :D

yeah i noticed the magic shoes!

lossing their power though :P

haha, yeah, me and asha cut up a now very angry lorry driver, and another car driver. :D :P but like u say, we were just following convoy. :thumbsup:

hou and mark - sorry, i didnt know you were doing a drive by fliming thing!!! :unsure: im not a mind reader lol :P

dont think that big man @ the karting place was to pleased with his bent axel. :blink::ph34r::lol:

so thats what he was doing, I thought he was flashing at me probably because he thought I was waiving at him

a quality meet all round
top laugh as per usual!

a quality meet all round

Pic's start HERE

No particular order, feel free to pull them up and add your own comments. :thumbsup:

cart_04_060.jpg

Same "lucky" :P shoes? :D

Great pics Les. :thumbsup:

dome fine pics Les!

need to see Hous piccys as i think ive made a fool of myself again

well quality meet peeps,thought it was good fun but never go there again!

as for the food it was lovely and will have to put my pics up soon!

Asha this is me online incase you have forgot again!

Was impressed with the behaviour of all to as most car club type meets theres ppl driving like idiots but only saw one f :censor: ing wheelspin and you know who you are!!!!! :ffs:

as for the pics of you jaxx we will make sure they are up for you later on you poser :lol:

felt less shy at this meet and missy you know foir next time!

haha, yeah, me and asha cut up a now very angry lorry driver, and another car driver.  :D  :P  but like u say, we were just following convoy.  :thumbsup:

hou and mark - sorry, i didnt know you were doing a drive by fliming thing!!!  :unsure: im not a mind reader lol  :P

dont think that big man @ the karting place was to pleased with his bent axel.  :blink:  :ph34r:  :lol:

so thats what he was doing, I thought he was flashing at me probably because he thought I was waiving at him

wtf you on bout?

just gonna clear a few things, the kart was not mounted on 1 tyre, do you remeber the chicane, well there was a low wall of tyres, and thats what I was on

ask GIDDLEPIN, I was gonna jump out of the kart because it nearly rolled

I think I got the warning because I was alwasy spinning at the U-turn, he only told me off when I was in the barriers

well quality meet peeps,thought it was good fun but never go there again!

as for the food it was lovely and will have to put my pics up soon!

Asha this is me online incase you have forgot again!

Was impressed with the behaviour of all to as most car club type meets theres ppl driving like idiots but only saw one f :censor: ing wheelspin and you know who you are!!!!! :ffs:

as for the pics of you jaxx we will make sure they are up for you later on you poser :lol:

felt less shy at this meet and missy you know foir next time!

I got a phone call, it was an emergency, so I had to get back to Manchester ASAP, that wheel spin was tiny, Im sorry that I didnt say my goodbyes to everyone

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links