Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Northern 'mini' Meet!

Fizz

Many thanks for today didnt do the karting but the food was nice ...........my daughter (Sally) aplogises for getting some of the group lost ........and then for getting herself lost........she is quite embarrassed (bless her) it was her first time on a 'real motorway' so to speak, on her own and it was a bit daunting for her............hope to see you all on the 1st Aug many thanks once again.  :unsure:

If i had known that i would have made sure you and Sally was behind me, seeing as your in Belgium tell Sally to get to JAE, we'll look after her ;)

Vmail, the main convoy came in from the right, you somehow came in on the middle :wacko: but the route out was the road to left for the A1 :thumbsup:

I'll let you off that wheelspin this time but in future i won't, we are guest's to that village and hopefully they think i'd love to have that club back next-time they visit the area.

Do you see where i'm coming from btw??? :unsure:

I followed him(sorry cant remember your name), as you can see in the pic

http://toyotaownersclub.com/forums/index.p...d=157218.gif

that was my first and hopefully last wheelspin since Ive had the Yaris, I do want the the tyres to last as long as possible (in 1 year, 2mm have been worn on the front tyres, I think that is good). if there wasnt an emergency I would have drove properly, on the go-karts I was flooring it on the corners, I hadnt re-adjust back to driving normal at that time, so I blame it on the go-karts.

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hou

• vmail

• jaxx

• Fizz

Top Posters In This Topic

VMail: Not my fault I got lost

haha

are you saying that it was fizz's fault? same here, I'll be able to find it next time, I wont be going to anymore TOC events, soon, just been for a 3hr drive and found it very painfull, so that will mean that I still wont get any sleep until the pains go away

Damn look like i missed a very good meet, sorry i couldnt make it, in fact i didnt make it out of bed all together, but there alway a next times, nice to see you all had a very good time........... :) :) :) :) :)

what time did you get up?? I sent off at 8:50 and got to FB by about 9:30ish from Manchester

I have a suggestion, I can supply TOC with 45 temp. phone numbers (just incase if people dont want to give their phone numbers to people), for free. then you can just call one in case if you are lost, the map on go-kart site was **** and unrealistic, even the postcode was wrong

I have a suggestion, I can supply TOC with 45 temp. phone numbers (just incase if people dont want to give their phone numbers to people), for free. then you can just call one in case if you are lost, the map on go-kart site was **** and unrealistic, even the postcode was wrong

I have a suggestion .... stop SPAMMING!!!!! 3 or 4 posts in a row - whats the point? If the go Kart place was so S H I * E then why moan about it now - you didnt have to stay and all who WANT others to have thier phone numbers already DO. At the end of it - everyone found it, why confuse it all with temp phone numbers?

Still wanted to go on the track - next time :)

Sounds like it was a good meet anyway!

Roll on JAE!!!

Damn look like i missed a very good meet, sorry i couldnt make it, in fact i didnt make it out of bed all together, but there alway a next times, nice to see you all had a very good time........... :)  :)  :)  :)  :)

what time did you get up?? I sent off at 8:50 and got to FB by about 9:30ish from Manchester

4pm in the afternoon...been poorly with the damn flus for a few days, just hope this wont happen again for JAE.... :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:

Still wanted to go on the track - next time  :)

Just wait till the next one lass.. im sure it will be just as fun..

even thought he venue was not all that great... we all still had a wicked time on the track... regardless... and its the people who make an event.. not the venue.. :thumbsup:

And on a side note V-Mail...

If it weren't for me.. Zee would not have found the venue at all.. :lol:... ask him.. :P

**** u guys tear me up. its class to wake up to a thread like this.

needles to say i went straight to bed wen i got home, was a wee bit tired!

Asha: hey NOT totally my fault i was focused on the track, and you happened to be standing in the middle of it, lol. Still i missed ya didnt i, and managed a half decent turn to get back on the course.

VMail: Not my fault I got lost, still beat you to the track didnt i :P

haha

I'm terrible with directions neway, but if i've done the route once i can rem no problems so not too fussed.

Nice to meet some new faces, hope your all at elvington on the 1st, apart from some :censor: like firthy who's on holiday!!! :censor: :censor: heh

And sorry i didnt say bye to every1 i wasnt actually plannin on leavin wen i went outside, was just gonna move the car...

Well i'm still knackered so gonna go back to bed now.

Nite peeps, catch you 2moz. :bye:

-Z

Hey Zee I have to admit it was a cool stylish turn, but next time try to stay on the track, :lol:

note to self dont stand in middle of road. :P

might get runover :thumbsup:

true true venue was not 100% but the comedy moments outweighed any odds!

hmmm what can i recall.......

the race while the rain was coming down (slicks, solid rear axle and water = fun combination)

Dales crash :lol: (sorry mate im still giggling now)

Zees 'alternative route'

Ken running out of petrol on one of his inlaps only to be granted by the TOC cheer!

:P

was a good day! roll on the next one!

Hey Zee I have to admit it was a cool stylish turn, but next try to stay on the track,  :lol:

note to self dont stand in middle of road. :P

might get runover :thumbsup:

i think you will find that you were in the spectator area and than Zee intruded into your area and not the other way round!...

Dont make excuses for his slack track reading!... then again.. does make sense considering he got lost on the way to the circuit! :lol:

yeah Zee had technically left the track, and pit area and attempted to negotiate the specatator/paddock area :lol:

Fizz you have a very valid point :lol:

Z this is my space you stay in your space :lol:

Remind me never to follow Z.

Have you guys noticed that if we are ever convoying I either go as near as possible to Les or Ken. Thats because nine times out of ten they KNOW WHERE THEY ARE GOING. :P :thumbsup:

Have you guys noticed that if we are ever convoying I either go as near as possible to Les or Ken. Thats because nine times out of ten they KNOW WHERE THEY ARE GOING. :P :thumbsup:

and have you noticed how i usually push in front of ya when you do.. :D :lol:

did you also realise how Les got lost :lol:

at one point.....

and then i did....

:blink:

its all good fun!

:lol:

did you also realise how Les got lost :lol:

at one point.....

and then i did....

:blink:

its all good fun!

:lol:

i think you will find that on that particular journey.. i followed someone else... and got there.. :ph34r::lol:

Have you guys noticed that if we are ever convoying I either go as near as possible to Les or Ken.  Thats because nine times out of ten they KNOW WHERE THEY ARE GOING. :P  :thumbsup:

and have you noticed how i usually push in front of ya when you do.. :D :lol:

I had noticed <_< :lol: but the only reason you dont like to be behind me is coz it breaks your heart seeing such a sexy celica.

I would have liked to have openend the speed up and had a little fun with you but I didnt have a clue where we were going so I had to behave. :crybaby:

Rob I forgot to remind you about that song ;)

oh well theres always JAE. :thumbsup:

I had noticed <_< :lol: but the only reason you dont like to be behind me is coz it breaks your heart seeing such a sexy celica.

I would have liked to have openend the speed up and had a little fun with you but I didnt have a clue where we were going so I had to behave. :crybaby:

too tru but then looky what i got now!!!

thanks for the piccy lass...

Tockwith_mini_meet_039.sized.jpg

:thumbsup:

Rob I forgot to remind you about that song ;)

oh well theres always JAE. :thumbsup:

doh :P

will let you have a listen at JAE :thumbsup:

Hi guys thanks for a great time yesterday i really enjoyed myself :thumbsup:

Nice to meet more of you and put faces to the names :thumbsup:

Karting was alot of fun and the pub grub was excellent, mmmmm tasty :drool:

And as for directions i think in future i will stick to my own knowledge and gut instinct because when i follwed a black yaris onto the M62 i knew it was wrong!!!

But go there in the end thanks for the direction fizz :thumbsup:

And MY GOD how fast is your car, did you end up playing with that 200sx all the way down tong street???

When you stuck your foot down that was it you were off :crybaby:

Alot of great cars guys, like them all hope to see you all next time :thumbsup:

And do i get my tag changed from 'advanced club member' to 'NORTHERN KARTING CHAMP'??? :P :D :lol: