Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Northern Jae Convoy

jaxx

wot time shall i see u there then ken?

Say 3pm at Billing if your not meeting us at Northampton services :thumbsup:

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR. My best mate (and his FTO)texted today saying due to work he will be at JAE on sat afternoon. :crybaby:

The good news is Ive wangled friday afternoon off. I work nr junction 29 of the motorway so hopefully I am going to try and meet up with you lot somewhere on the way !!! :thumbsup: (hopefully)

Are you TOC peeps all going to JAE on Friday? anyone going on Saturday funcy a convoy? im going down on Saturday morning if anyone interested....

Can someone tell me again where me and Jimlad are meeting you guys?

I'm j28 of M1

Trowell service's M1 southbound, just after jct 26. Leaving at 1pm btw :thumbsup:

what what Ken hang on, :blink: it needs to sink in Trowell yep no probs 1pm ok got it. :thumbsup::rolleyes:

OK so am I meeting you at 1pm or are you leaving at 1pm in which case I will be there a bit earlier in any case I know you wont go with out me :ph34r: <_<

knowing me I will be there at 6am just to make sure I dont miss :P you. :yes: :shutit:

Trowell service's M1 southbound, just after jct 26. Leaving at 1pm btw :thumbsup:

Nice one...

We will be there!

:D

Me and my mate Aron (Someones got to drive my black Supra)! will be there at 12.30 to 12.45pm at the services.

The cars are all polished and ready!

See you tommorow!

Mark

079***********

Red UK Mkiv Supra

Black UK Mkiii Supra

:D

Me and my mate Aron (Someones got to drive my black Supra)! will be there at 12.30 to 12.45pm at the services.

The cars are all polished and ready!

See you tommorow!

Mark

079***********

Red UK Mkiv Supra

Black UK Mkiii Supra

See you at the services Mark and i've got your number and removed yours from the thread :thumbsup:

Ken

Ken, can you PM me your mob number pls?

I am getting my car worked on in the morning and then need to shoot over to Redditch/Birmingham to see my old company and then make it back to Northampton, pack the car and meet up with you lot.

I may miss the services and need to meet up at Billing.