Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Parking Sensor

Bagarse

Hello all.

I 've ordered a Avensis Verso T3 D4D. Doeas anyone know if it has a parking sensor or if not how I would go about having one fitted without invlidating the warranty.

Many thanks in advance.

Hi there.

Here in Portugal all the Verso cames with parking sensor, some heven with rear video camera. :hokus-pokus:

If your dosnt have parking sensors you can put then in your Toyota dealer, it cost about 100€ here in Portugal. :yes:

Thank you for this.

Unfortunately I'm not in Portugal but the UK. I contacted my dealer as suggested who said it would be possible to fit a parking sensor but the cost (including installation) would not be 100 euros but an impressive 423!

might be word shoppping around the Toyota dealers, as I was quoted just over £300 pounds to have parking sensors fitted to a new avensis tourer. I would have though the equipment and mantime would be roughly the same for a Verso!?!

hi

here in turkey we dont have the verso but the sedans all come with parking sensors... so verso also should have it as it is a bigger car...

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Hello all.

I 've ordered a Avensis Verso T3 D4D. Doeas anyone know if it has a parking sensor or if not how I would go about having one fitted without invlidating the warranty.

Many thanks in advance.

€450 approximately in Donegal, Ireland (about £310) including labour for Toyota's own brand of parking sensors

• 4 years later...

Parking Sensors gives safety to your vehicles and keeps your vehicle in excellent condition. This has been mainly designed for SUV's, trucks, vans. The poor rear visibility of many cars, SUVs and other large vehicles increases the risk of hitting obstacles like small object, or even people when driving in reverse. With backup sensors installed, drivers can lower the risk of collision when backing up or parallel parking. So Using could bring safety to your car.

haddin

Blimey Haddin.... how did you manage to trawl up a thread that is over 4 1/2 years old :eek:

Blimey Haddin.... how did you manage to trawl up a thread that is over 4 1/2 years old :eek:

Give the guy a chance, its his first post, let him find his way around :rolleyes:

Give the guy a chance, its his first post, let him find his way around :rolleyes:

actually it's a spam post - check the hyperlink in his sig.

actually it's a spam post - check the hyperlink in his sig.

tried it :help:

Thank you for this.

Unfortunately I'm not in Portugal but the UK. I contacted my dealer as suggested who said it would be possible to fit a parking sensor but the cost (including installation) would not be 100 euros but an impressive 423!

£260 installed inc VAT (April). That was for my Avensis @ Jemca toyota seven sisters London and a voucher for 10% off next service.

I took delivery of my Avensis T-Spirit in November which did not have sensors. Dealer fitted them for £300 covered by manufacturers warranty