Do Not Sell My Personal Information

What Is Jae ?

TheNissanMan

Hi Guys,

ok I'm up for this one, and may be two days of it, but tents camping p*ss ups,,,no not for me if i go the p*ss i need 2-3 days to get over it with at least 12 hours sleep each day, no i don't drink a lot, just ca't handle it lo :unsure: so will do the posh tent (cheap hotel or BB) but will deffo be there :D

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheNissanMan

• 97paseo

• Jamesb4uk

• mellow_yellow

The Aquapark has it's own hotel. Best of both worlds. Join us for the p1ss up in the evenings, drag yourself to the hotel to sleep (avoiding falling in the little streams that run through the park as well though)

Don't know what it's like as I've never been in it.

Unfortunately I'm sure I read on the JAE forum that the hotels nearby was fully booked from last September for the JAE weekend! :(

Unfortunately I'm sure I read on the JAE forum that the hotels nearby was fully booked from last September for the JAE weekend! :(

Yep - absolutely right, all booked. Last year, we had a nightmare trying sleep on bothe nights as the club next to us were partying ALL night.... The map/layout of this years event is on the JAE forums somehwere - maybe that will give you an idea of camping spots.......

I'll be at JAE for the full weekend and my motor wil be on show. I'll be there with the rest of the Micra Sports Club and if you see me (E reg red micra - just ask for Slim) please feel free to come over and have a chat to me.

• 1 month later...

cant get the sign up for jae link to work off steve's replies......i enter my username and password and it tells me that i havent replied to the email to validate my entry.....

problem is i havent had an email to click the link to validate........

can anyone PM me to help......... :crybaby:

have sent you a PM hope it helps....

I had a problerm with the events thingy but it was my email addres sat fault.. Could just be slow email going through the system...

Where can you camp to? On your track stand? I will be going to this, not sure if for 1 or 2 days yet though. Paul Woods will be there with his 2.0 turbo mk1 mr2 - so i NEED to see that!!! :D

Oh - and it wont rain... Its on my birthday. Never rains on my birthday... maybe i shouldnt have said that.

There's a number of fields which are used for JAE, if I recall correctly 3 are for cars 2 for camping or something like that anyway.....

I wonder if the MK1 MR2/Mini is going to be there :)

Harvey mate.. where in dorset are you.. i am in bournemouth!

At JAE, camping is set on a special camping field.

cars are also visible. plus secured by security

Is anyone coming from Kent or the Soth East??

fancy doing a road trip?

J

hey i'll be there, it sounds like glastonbary (chk sp) for jap motors!

so what is the cost? is the fee paid for gold members only or what?

Hey guys, if some 'Seo's are making it I'll try & get the time off work! Would you guys stay over night for the sat/sun or what?

J - depending on when I could get off work I could either hook up with you on the way past or, if I stayed at my girlfriends in london hook up at the M25/A1 South Mimms services.

hey we shud all link up at a service station and really freak ppl out with a rally of seos...

ppl look at u wierd when they see ur car, just imagine what they will be like with a trail of em!... :group-cuddles:

ppl look at u wierd when they see ur car, just imagine what they will be like with a trail of em!... :group-cuddles:

That would be wicked!! :D :lol:

hey simon, not to sure on when ill be going, probably the sat & sun though, sounds like a laugh if you camp there. plus coming from kent its not really worth it for 1 day.

Jag - what is it with you & the gold membership :P :P

ok, so 2 'seo's & 1 Cynos (sry had to put that in there!! :lol: ) im going to try to get another seo involved & may try to get Oli in to. but he's from bristol & would only show us up anyway!! ;) plus nobodies heard from him in a while.

we'll have to decide where were all going to meet. Any clue on where the aquadome is??

itll probably be worth meeting up on the m1 with jag but apart from that simon im not fussed on where we can meet,

J

Ok cool, first off though I need to check out the work situation! Will find out in the next couple of days & post back. :)

Is everyone taking there other halves? Mine wouldn't like it at all she just ain't into cars at all :( :D So guess it'd be just me! B)

How late can we leave it til we confirm attendance?

If we were camping what price are we paying? The JAE site says £9 per day? Is this correct?

Also whats the latest we can confirm that we are going?

Thanks! :)

hey guys...

any of you taking a camcorder?

I intend making a video of the whole event.

I also intend buy some of these mounts to film the convoy!

http://www.b-hague.co.uk/Mounting%20Brackets.htm

if you do please could you send me your mini DV tapes and I will return them!

hey guys...

any of you taking a camcorder?

I intend making a video of the whole event.

I also intend buy some of these mounts to film the convoy!

http://www.b-hague.co.uk/Mounting%20Brackets.htm

if you do please could you send me your mini DV tapes and I will return them!

me, will bring it on Saturday to see if it's compatable with what your buying although I need to get some tapes for it, if you want toborrow it to film the convoy feel free (unless of course I have Scot the master camera man in the car when we'll get the footage transfered to cd and send you a copy :)

billing aquadrome is in northampton is it not?

so do we jus turn up n pay what we gotta pay or what?

Whats the deal with this then? Prices & camping & booking etc etc?

turn up and pay to get in.. thats it... camping is 2 or 3 quid a night and there is an admin fee to get in...

The club has already paid for your pitch! All we need you to do is turn up! ;)

but we do have a register at http://events.lexusownersclub.co.uk

best get registered too!

Thanks Steve, so we don't have to book a camping spot?

Whats the latest we can sign up?

Thanks.

Forums

News

Membership