Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Jae Preperations...

TheNissanMan

Leeky: campin is worth it for the entertainment like the rave, the sound off, the drunken bloke telling us to be quiet, u cant miss it!

Great stuff, been goin to JAE for like the last 3 years or something so its about time i camped it. I'll pop to macro this weekend and see if i can get me a cheap tent :D :thumbsup:

Just build one out of beer and food. As the weekend goes on it gets less and less. End of the weekend there is no tent left...job sorted :D

***** sum of you lot plan ahead way too early for my likings! Last minute man me!

Car

Wallet

And all legal docs(insurance.MOT etc) incase the fuzz pull me for going sideways or something! lol :thumbsup:

Saves me getting producers i just get a slap on the wrists! :P :D

good man, im glad ur comin i love truenos! but i want the one wit pop up lights!

I was just speaking to Jappy on the phone about what we should bring...

mmmm... erm...

Tent

Beer

Sleeping Bag ( should I bring a double one incase I get lucky ? ) ... lol

Torch

Beer, Beer, Beer. :D

Change of plan for me and JimLad.. think he is coming to mine on Thursay and we are gonna go clubbing Thursday night to start the whole thing off.. I get paid that thurs also!

CANT WAIT FOR JAE!!!

yeah.. we're having a pre JAE party... lol

Gonna talk to my boss at work and try and get a half day so we can start drinking earlier!

JAE is gonna be amazing.

I got a tent today from an outdoor shop in Melton Mowbray (of all places). Now I just need beer :drool:

:P :D

Will be my first camping experience in nearly 7 years!!! Mind you I drunk a lot then as well... :D

aaargh, was gonna come then my car decided to get fubared, THEN my cousin rang me earlier to remind me his weddings on Sunday nxt week, can't bleedin make it!!!!!!!!!

Why!!? :crybaby:

-Z

I couldnt go last year coz of a 50th birthday.. I'm sooooo gonna party this time.

I went camping with the g/f a bit back. In my mk2 mr2 we fitted we fitted:

tent.

double inflatable lilo

4 pillows!

1 double duvet

2 single duvets

full sized cool box full of food (and beer)

pump for lilo.

my clothes (t shirt, trisers and boxers n socks

her clothes (entire rucksack full)

her makeup (!Removed! hge box thing)

2 towels

laptop plus all leads to make mobile a GPRS modem (and there was no signal lol)3 mobiles.

wash bags x 2.

I was impressed!!!

However the double duvet ontop of the spare wheel pushed the shutlines out a bit :(

:thumbsup: Oh Just had a thought EARPLUGS :P or maybe I will just passout and then I wont need them

We did notice last year, many people (especially Honda drivers?) were discovering that the right most pedal makes it go "Vrooooooom" These brave pioneers were making this discovery constantly, regardless of time.

I found excess alcohol aided a deep sleep... (and I woke up to find my car somewhere totally different to where I parked it :lol::lol::lol: )

yeah earplugs wil b needed if ur not gettin absolutely hammmered, as i like to betta the honda lots attempt at a noisy zorst! :P

What is it with the HONDA lot but that nite at Japs was flucking hillarious.

Room in car :huh:

Good job mates taking his car, the only room i got is on passenger seat due to rest been filled o stereo. Least hes got 4 seats n a BIG boot for us beer :D

What is it with the HONDA lot but that nite at !Removed! was flucking hillarious.

twas very funny, as we reveresed the situtation on that 'big ard man'

I didn't notice the Hon-dahs at !Removed! ..

He he he