Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Thoroughly ****** Off

Chuck04

:censor: :crybaby: delivery bloke was partly blocking my drive, thought i could get in attempting it at a slight angle, but couldnt and thus ended up havin a fight with a wall.... back wheel arch caught wall, bit of a scratch :angry: gonna cost about £285 to fix

scratch.jpg

ah well :(

frggin nora! not another!

shame you dont live near mansfield chap! i could get ya that done cheaper!

:ffs: :ffs:

sorry to hear about that mate :(

should have waited before the delivery man moved out before going back on to your drive!!

frggin nora! not another!

shame you dont live near mansfield chap! i could get ya that done cheaper!

never mind ey, £30 is going on another protection strip which u can see on, loverly mother offered to pay for the damge which is real nice of her

:ffs: :ffs:

sorry to hear about that mate :(

should have waited before the delivery man moved out before going back on to your drive!!

yea i know mate, wish i had now, but didnt look that bad as he was only partly blocking, proved myself wrong, ah well least learnt a lesson

ah well mate..... thats nothing compared to how screwed up my car is, think yourself lucky.... ive got to pay £370 excess before they will repair it...., cant show pictures of it fortunately....:P

i know im very thankfull, jst annoyed coz it shouldnt really of happened, but second yaris ive damaged lol

Have you not got ChipsAway to look at it?... There was more damage than that on mine and it only cost £165 ish....

*shrugs

get sum wide arches added at the bodyshop!

oh an sorry to hear that poor thing!

get sum wide arches added at the bodyshop

funny that, was in there thinking to myself wat else could i do while its in there lol

i cud get that fixed by a mate up the road who does it as a hobby, all i wud afta payu him is 4 the paint :-D

i cud get that fixed by a mate up the road who does it as a hobby, all i wud afta payu him is 4 the paint :-D

cheers mate, bit far for me to treck tho, with traveling costs, acomadation, paint prob wouldnt save much anways from what ive been qupted by pro

im thoroughly ****** off too! but for different reasons

wats wrong mate

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links