AdBlock Warning

Parts of this website do not function properly with AdBlock enabled on your device. To get the best user experience on our website, please disable Adblock for this website (domain) on your browser.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
British_Bargains

New Member Help!

5 posts in this topic

Ok's, been on the site for 30 min or so, cannot find an e-mail contact , nor can i see any events coming up, or rally's etc., so!! do you run them.? any local ie 100 miles of cheshire (i have a thirsty previa) :eek: anyone read this, PLEASE mail me, sales.ebay@ntlworld.com or vitit my humble ebay shop british_bargains

WE have JAE...............IM SURE SOMEONE WILL BE ALONG SOON TO TELL YOU ALL ABOUT IT.

its for all Japanese cars, not just the sporty ones, you will be made very welcome :thumbsup:

hullo and welcome!

if you drop to the bottom of the main page of the forums you will see the upcoming events list at the bottom

hit JAE 2004 and check it out! also click the drop down on the right hand side of the screen at the bottom to short cut to the club meets and events forum

Jae link, nr Northampton though but the biggest Japshow of the year :thumbsup:

You have just missed the northern meet which was this sunday just gone and the next one is on the 19th of september and the details of that will be posted soon, their is always TOTB3 at Elvington nr York on the 1st of August and the details of that are in the club meet section.

Welcome to the club btw ;)