Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

De-badging

sclark

there is a technique, one of the other members will tell you, and it can make the car look better

Dental floss or something like that I think was suggested and warm it a little with a hairdryer being carefull of the paint.

There are 2 retaining holes for the front Badge otherwise it is all stuck on with glue.

nah...everyone does it...all to common! leave em on..and be unique! hehe!

why dont you remove them and put them on somewhere else instead. we had our toyota Badge on our petrol cap for ages, and our vvti Badge is where the old toyota Badge was on the bonnet

nah not yet! jus gona stick anutha toyota Badge there in the meanwhile! it will hide it! once i come back from holiday il fully debadge and get it sprayed!

i jst heated them up with a hairdryer and applied some pressure to the sides gettin them to move slighly then used dental floss to cut through hot glue, jst a case of removing all the glue aftwards with a cloth or somin, if having trouble use T-cut will get rid of it all no probs

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links