Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Top Gear

TheNissanMan

Well that was an interesting way to spend a day and all the more reason to watch Top Gear this weekend.... I was at the filming today with LOC....

All the presenters were superb and really approachable, they tried to talk to as many people as they could, the new GT40 is stunning if you dont mind onlydriving 76 miles between fillups (if driven carefully !!) and great to be part of the audience, a big thanks to Fargo from LOC for sorting the ticket :D :D :D

nice 1 mate, glad u had a good day, dont spose u spotted where yaris was on cool bored, or have u already mentioned that in another post and im jst being slow and not realised lol :P

Yep, was a great day, and my hat goes off to the editing dept... Although i think a [late night] uncut version would be well funny...

Oh, and if you watch on sunday.. .look out for the shirt...

Me on TV!

oh, forgot to say... the Hilux was there, looking very beaten up and sorry for itself...

Oh, and as far as toyota go.. the show opens with a Prius.. (briefly - but does make a appearance for the GT40 section)...

They mention the Corrola Verso too.... did i miss anything Ryan?

no, but seriously, dont take a coat in with you, wiht the lights its so hot in there!

We arrived about 1:30pm, and were let in about 2-ish, then stood around inside till about 3pm before things kicked off...

Wear comfy shoes, cos you'll be on your feet for 4 hours or so!

no, but seriously, dont take a coat in with you, wiht the lights its so hot in there!

That's why the girl behind you was wearing a jacket.

I was just concerned about the waiting outside and getting cold (I feel the cold really easily, anyone want to donate me some body fat?).

Thanks for the standing warning, shame you can't sit in a car.

Was it worth the visit?

absolutly!

Oh, the star was Martin Clunes.. who i got to talk to... a real nice guy actually!!

And that girl was hot... ;) well in that jacket im sure she would be!

Yep, was a great day, and my hat goes off to the editing dept... Although i think a [late night] uncut version would be well funny...

Me on TV!

Who's the moody :angry: looking chap in the back off the picture arms crossed????? :lol::lol::lol:

Me on TV!

Who's the moody :angry: looking chap in the back off the picture arms crossed????? :lol::lol::lol:

:lol::lol:

That would be the club chairman!!! Mat C!! (Supercharged IS200!!)

nice 1 mate, glad u had a good day, dont spose u spotted where yaris was on cool bored, or have u already mentioned that in another post and im jst being slow and not realised lol :P

yaris is in the 'cool' section! :thumbsup:

nice shirt Ian!

nice 1 mate, glad u had a good day, dont spose u spotted where yaris was on cool bored, or have u already mentioned that in another post and im jst being slow and not realised lol  :P

yaris is in the 'cool' section! :thumbsup:

nice shirt Ian!

There were about 6 of us turned up in loud shirts.... all for the same reason!

when is it due to be aired??? this weekend??

Me on TV!

That would be the club chairman!!! Mat C!! (Supercharged IS200!!)

Yes it is, I should have recognised him....... Still looks peeved at sumthin' :lol::lol::lol::eek: ..........How many LOC'ers rolled up then Ian???

when is it due to be aired??? this weekend??

yep, it should be this sundays show... i could give it all away if you like.. (we got to watch the road tests etc..)

In total (including other halves) there were 40 people from LOC...

will keep an eye out for you and that shirt

sunglasses at the ready

will keep an eye out for you and that shirt

sunglasses at the ready

Opening shot (prius) - far left, you should see Ryan & me.

:D

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links