Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Oopsie

jaxx

an eventful evening!

took a ride down to the local maccys for a bit of grub whilst on the way was overtaken by some muppets in an elise and a civic, much to their dismay there was a copper sat round the corner. :lol:

anyway get to the drive through with civic in front and elise gone. civic puls out of mac d's and instantly pulled after thrashing out of car park by the T5 that saw them do it earlier! :lol:

have a chuckle and make my way round the car park to tuck in.

the T5 rolls in and scours round. im sat there thinking 'dont come over here'...........T5 makes a beeline for me! :eek:

and aptly parks up along side me with a quick notion to open the window.

first words were ''finally!.............weve caught you!'' :eek:

''weve been looking for you for 3 days! seen you all over but not had the chance to have words!'' :blink:

by now im getting a little worried!

so i enquire what ive done wrong! replied with ''number plates!''

:lol::lol::lol:

oh yeah! being as my front one is only or less than 6 inches long and both are in an illegal itallic font! :lol::lol:

ended up with a vehcile deviation ticket and got to rectify the problem :rolleyes:

had been on Mansfields Most Wanted for three days as they were trying to catch up with me but just in the wrong time every time :lol: apparantly pulled over some lass aswell in a yaris thinking it was my car! :P

top geezers aswell! nice to see a couple of coppers who are willing to be lenient as long as things are taken care of! :lol:

and what was you saying to me on Sunday?

Glad you can see the funny side of it! So.... legal plates going on?

Do you have to report to show you've put it right?

you said something like the police have seen itas you drove pass them, and they are not bothered about it

it was a good chuckle to be honest! had a laugh and a natter about motors with them more than anything!

got to take it to the MOT center for them to look at the car to make sure i have changed them :blink: they then stamp the ticket and i send it back off to the police!

you said something like the police have seen itas you drove pass them, and they are not bothered about it

well thats what i thought! but they had clocked me and were after me!

and managed to corner me in maccys!

Mansfields Most Wanted for three days.... :lol: :P

better get them plates sorted then before they start pulling all the yaris!!! :thumbsup:

hmm will have to swap to the big fugly std crap!

keep me fancies for the shows now!

ive learnt my lesson :P

why not get a square plate, it will still look ace

apparantly pulled over some lass aswell in a yaris thinking it was my car! :P

That would be Alex, the girl who was with me and Dale at Thoresby.

She told me she had been stopped about her plates.

Didnt they say anything about your front side window tints??

Russ

sorry mate... i must have put the kiss of death on ya when i saw your car on Sunday!.. :lol: :P

Im a bit confused did you give Elanor or Rob the kiss of death?

Hehe seems like the police round our way dont bother about window tints :D

apparantly pulled over some lass aswell in a yaris thinking it was my car!  :P

That would be Alex, the girl who was with me and Dale at Thoresby.

She told me she had been stopped about her plates.

Russ

yeah thats who i thought it was. i asked them if it ws a TS but they said no it was a bog std one, nothing like mine :unsure: but i still think it was!

not a sausage about the tints, i was more worried if they got upset that the roadangel was sat on the dash!

i gotta say it still makes me smile now :D

yes it was funny especially when they pulled the civic cos he was just being annoying!

but like rob said they were nice enough and werent out to be vindictive- they were explaning the benefits of having a full sized plate-they've apparently got number plate scanners that help with the finding of stolen cars-and if its not the right size then it wont scan so they'd not know that somebody was driving round in your stolen motor!!

one of the coppers was even considering getting a yaris for his missus- could see them on the forum soon :P

strewth Rob........Classic mistake of many of todays master-criminals......

Roll around in a non super-dooper all singing all dancing sports car and get all complacent while eating fries and grease burgers and chatting with the ya young lady in the passenger seat. Next thing the Boys in Blue pull up for a Big Mac cos there is no doughnut shop to distract them elsewhere........lo and behold it's that rogue in the Yaris........Drop burger, roll up looking all big & scary in the big ol' patrol car, scare the c :censor: out of said Yaris driver who thinks shakedown is imminent, turns down the volume on the stereo, straightens himself in his seat and tries to look NOT nervous..........."HELLO HELLO HELLO, lets be having you", comes the booming voice........."it wasn't me officer", comes the timid reply all mouselike and wondering what devilish deeds he is about to get fingered for........"I couldn't help but notice your number plate is a lil' bit under regulation size unlike my asp which I will use to clobber ya silly if ya don't recify it NOW"........"Yes Officer, right away officer, thank you for being so leniant officer.........by the way would you like to join Toyota Owners Club, cos there's loadsa peeps on there all illegal like, and maybe in return for me turning supergrass you may find it in your heart not to batter me senseless or take away my Big Mac"............ :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

where you hiding in the hedge bottom gordy! you seem to be 110% acurate there.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

where you hiding in the hedge bottom gordy! you seem to be 110% acurate there.

Never a rogue snapper around when you need him......... :lol::lol::lol:

haha poor u rob i got stopped otha day got told to watch myself with my tints he checked them and they are illegal and to change my exhaust but no slip that tells me to do so so its staying on, but he was a gud chap,