Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Which Toyota Should I Buy?

Tegan

I guess you're avoiding his'n'hers matching Yari!?

A

yes cos we would look a right pair! (plus it would be like a yaris garage at his house as his mum and best mate have also got one!

Plus i dont wanna be compared to him (no offence rob) just wouldnt wanna show ya up thats all :lol::lol: :P

Yeah, it's bad enough in our family at the moment...

My sister now has a Yaris Blue, I have mine and we both were given similar number plates with our initials... It's all pretty naff.

Add in the 2 RAV4s and Ive seen emptier Toyota forecourts than my parent's driveway when we're all there!

It's actually a bit like those "Shell suit families" that you used to see :D

A

PS I'd go for a celica myself - what about a nice convertible one?

Go for a CELICA Teagan you cant go wrong, not a fast as a supra not as slow Sorry peeps as a yaris but just right. :thumbsup:

CELICA GEN5!

and its got pop up headlights! :P

im a bit weary of convertibles to be honest ive heard a few horror stories about them and im quite careful when it comes to safety, a celica sounds promising tho :yes:

Go for it Tegan its the best purchase you will ever make. :thumbsup: Plus the fact Rob knows his way around a celica now.

Sounds like you should test the new Corolla, if you haven't already. Think of it as a stretched

Yaris---about as wide, maybe slightly lower, but 80cm longer nose to tail.

You will enjoy the 190 engine, question is whether the ride and handling suit.

Cheers

Paul.

i do like the look of the new corrolla, depends how much they are ...not sure me little pockets could afford anythind brand new! :(

well i probably could but i like shopping far too much!

need yo go at least once a week or get withdrawl symptoms! :P

corolla is a lovely motor but i dont think its quite your bag

the celica has plenty of space for lots of shopping bags! buy one :P

you best find me one then babe, black please :yes:

GO GIRL and black as well, Good choice. :thumbsup:

Obviously I am gonna big up Mr2's here ;)

They are fab, and def make J jealous ;)

There is quite alot of space!! You should have seem me coming back from France - a double duvet, suitcase, microwave, four cases of champagne, 2 cases bear, bag of kitchen ware, bag of cheese and other yummies, think thats about it :P

However its quite poss the insurance will be quite a lot, depending on your vital stats!!!

Sounds like corolla or celica your best bet :D Good luck hunting!!

*COUGH COUGH*

I might know someone how is selling a black corolla that is a bit diffrent, it's just a bit faster then a yaris ;)

<--------------------------------- :lol::lol:

:o You selling your Corolla????!!! :o

sorry tegan but the car u described is a yaris small easy to park, cheap insurance, plenty of storage, and lots of interior space, u kno it makes sense!

yes i would have snapped fizz's arm off for that car if id realised he was selling it :angry:

they are very nice would one of those be hard to get hold of? :huh:

IMGP0117.sized.jpg

the item in question!... :rolleyes:

Dont worry lass... I'll keep an eye out for ya.. and will let Rob know of any i come across.. :thumbsup:

they aint all that hard to get a hold of.. so shouldn't be too hard to find one... :yes: :bookworm:

You should have seem me coming back from France - a double duvet, suitcase, microwave, four cases of champagne, 2 cases bear, bag of kitchen ware, bag of cheese and other yummies, think thats about it

how did you get all that in an mr2?! they look like they have no space at all! :huh:

sorry tegan but the car u described is a yaris small easy to park, cheap insurance, plenty of storage, and lots of interior space, u kno it makes sense

yes it does describe them very well...but not enough boot space for me..should have seen the case i took to greece...could have fit a small army in there :lol: ..theres no way it would have gone in the yaris boot!

yes i would have snapped fizz's arm off for that car if id realised he was selling it  :angry:

they are very nice would one of those be hard to get hold of?  :huh:

IMGP0117.sized.jpg

the item in question!... :rolleyes:

Dont worry lass... I'll keep an eye out for ya.. and will let Rob know of any i come across.. :thumbsup:

they aint all that hard to get a hold of.. so shouldn't be too hard to find one... :yes: :bookworm:

:crybaby::crybaby:

well i'm gonna hav ta say hte mr2 aswell tegan.

The cars deceptive in what u can fit in it.

Theres a fair bit of space behind the seats, boot, bonnet, and also if no one else is sitting with you theres tons of room on the passenger seat, plus floor space.

My housem8's r always amazed by the amount of stuff i can fit in the 2.

Plus i'm sure u'll love a t-bar in the summer!!!

-Z

Go for a CELICA Teagan you cant go wrong, not a fast as a supra not as slow Sorry peeps as a yaris but just right. :thumbsup:

What Asha said.........

check out an insurance quote on one to get an idea. May be up near the £1000 mark for your age. but ya never know.good luck :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links