Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Live Tv Show Appearance

No Girls Allowed

The only other Jap cars I can see competing in this would be the higher powered, very modded EVO's or Skylines.

Very few cars belonging to members on this site would come close to Ferrari times (let alone speeds and handling).

I wonder how the Fensport Corolla would fare... :unsure:

The only other Jap cars I can see competing in this would be the higher powered, very modded EVO's or Skylines.

Very few cars belonging to members on this site would come close to Ferrari times (let alone speeds and handling).

I wonder how the Fensport Corolla would fare... :unsure:

Such a bad 2 weeks to do this with jae and totb3 the week following but i really think fensports runx would do any standard ferrari :yes:

Make it the week after and it would be embarassing for the prancing horse fans :yes:

My car should be able to hit 60mph in 5.2sec... not quick enough against a Ferrari.. shame..

any proof that this is actually true? Sending your contact detail e.g your address and a picture of what would need to be a high powered car to a random geezer on the interweb sound supisious to me...

who are these JAE dudes. do they have website. Maybe I can link with them?

:rolleyes::eek:

It could be done...just let us have a quick peek under the bonnet of the ferrari 1st....Now wheres that lump hammer!!!!!!!! :boxing:

Gosh! Can she really run that fast in those heels? :D

oh would i love to see the fensport boys take on the ferrari, now that shwo i would watch :D

I second that, the Fensport Corolla would defo give it run for its money :thumbsup:

Gosh! Can she really run that fast in those heels? :D

Hey dude, she's the rider! I just clean it... ;)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links