Do Not Sell My Personal Information

I Feel The Need.....

gordypix

:ffs: Boy as I ever p :censor: off............. :ffs:

There I was having a great day, chilling with me gal, went to the cinema, enjoying the Nachos :drool: and salsa :drool: and mildy flat pepsi :thumbsup: ............ :yes:

Leave aforementioned movies.......... :yes:

Get into the Celica............ :yes:

Drive off to find an offy to grab a few cold 'uns........ :drool:

There's a loud scraping noise coming from the back of the car on my side.......getting worse.........WTF????? :unsure:

Pull over, get out to see if there is a puncture...... :eek:

And there it is, my rear mud guard snapped and rubbing on the rear wheel......WTF again????? :eek:

Closer inspection reveals a large scrape from the edge of the rear bumper through to the wheel across it and slightly onto the panel....... :ffs:

Sherlock holmes mode............... :eek: Some complete piece of scum had pulled into the parking space next to me at the cinema and scraped his front right along my rear quarter...the blue paint from his'her car was there plain to see..... :eek: :ffs:

Drove straight back to cinema to look for car and to beat it with a stick or at least leave a vivious note on his window or through it and take his car details........

Nothing. There was no sign of anything like a blue car with front damage to it.....

So here I am with damage (not to much dents thankfully but more paint) and no piece of scum to batter........

So I am officially p :censor: off, f :censor: off and feeling like I need to beat the living daylights out of an inamimate object right now......

Where the 8th bottle of coors at....................

Sorry to moan, but I know some of you guys can identify with this situation.........

and I am drunk so ramble ramble ramble......................... :lol:

defo pal, u gotta let off some steam when some :censor: does that to your car and doesnt even bother leaving a note!

Now as you were with your drunken rambling!!!!

-Z

Sorry to hear that. Some people eh? Makes you sick.

Feel for you mate, if that happens to anyone i'm sure they'll be letting out steam!!

4_2_203.gif

Next time make sure you park in areas where there's no car around it :lol:

Next time make sure you park in areas where there's no car around it :lol:

next time 'll take it in the cinema with me........ :lol:

I always try and select the best parking places when I'm out in public!

yeah but that one day when your in a rush and you just park up quickly is the one time it's sure to happen.same thing happened to me one day with one of those people carrier yokes,scraches up half my front bummper and managed to crack one of my spots,cost a !Removed! fortune to put right :cacker:

i park mine on the line over two spaces

selfish - yes

ignorant - yes

illegal - more than likely

dents scratches and muppets along side me - null :P

sorry to here bout it gordy, expensive to fix???

I hope this is not the start of a run of bad luck for us Celica owners. :crybaby::eek:

Sorry to hear about that Gordy and I know that felling when someone touches your baby and you want to rip them apart limb by limb very slowly.

I feel your pain somthing to do with being the same star sign and having the same car :blink:

totally gutted for you mate,parking is always a bad one,i have god knows how many dints etc from ppl opening doors into mine and as i have thin bumpstrips it makes no difference!!

So i know how much you wanna kill someone!! :ffs:

Sorry about your car.

Bet you wish you had something to let your frustration off to.

There are too many accidents happening at car parks (people never own up).

The JAE jinx has struck again.

sorry to hear about that dude, at least as you say there arnt any major dents and its all cosmetic though

ah bummer, sorry about that, how anooying :angry:

you should pack aload of doughnuts around the car, that will protect it from :censor: 's who can't drive properly :P :D

i park mine on the line over two spaces

selfish - yes

ignorant - yes

illegal - more than likely

dents scratches and muppets along side me - null :P

sorry to here bout it gordy, expensive to fix???

yes but that pi :censor: s people like me off, and u often find a damning message left under your wipers!

sorry to hear that gordy. i witnessed some nob drive into someones car the other day, strangely enough at a cinema car park. they continued to pull into the space, then got out, took a look at the damage they had caused and drove off!

i wrote their number plate down, description of car, and accident and left my phone number too on a piece of paper under the blokes wiper. he called me later that night to thank me and said he would be pursuing it.

there are too many incompetent :censor: out there who cant drive!

and jaxx, i dont wanna hate ya but parking over 2 spaces is equally as bad, and deserving of a scratch or dent. walk a bit further and park well away from the volume of cars!

i know its bad mate and im self confessed git for doing it

but theres too many braindead muppets in cars these days

sorry to hear that mate.

were there any CCTV cameras in the car park (norally are). i wonder if they might a some footage of it!

just an idea ;) good like in getting it fixed :thumbsup:

There was a cctc camera but it was locked on the cinema doors so no good......

Normally I do try and avoid crowded areas but this was a busy car park so I lucked out here.

I can only hope the person who scratched mine has a brand new car with a vicious bit of front wing damage and it will cost him a load to get it fixed.

I did walk round every car in the car park looking for a clue but to no avail. Bet he was out of there like a bat outta hell..............

Luv the Doughnut idea Debz, but only one problem. I'd munch them first...... :drool:

Anyway, now I'm thinking hard whether to start Supra shopping earlier than planned.

I know a serial Killer that would help you happly. And do it for fun...

Yes ME! :ph34r:

I'll kill her/him for free, would you accept?

Cheers

Coyote from BA

Argentina

Know how you feel mate, just had to get door resprayed again for the second time in eight weeks :( Now I've just noticed someone has scratched the bottom lip on the front spoiler :censor: s

Where's my bubble wrap, I'm going out soon..............

Man i feel for you matey. I really hate parking up in public places mate. I'm just waiting for the day when i return back to my car to find it knocked up or scratches down the side. Hope that you dont have to Shell out to much on the repair bill mate :thumbsup:

jerry!!