Do Not Sell My Personal Information

I Feel The Need.....

gordypix

Supra Shopping - :drool:

aswell as bubble wrap get a couple of smurf like creatures and stick them in the exhausts, armed with super soakers :P

I always try and select the best parking places when I'm out in public!

yeah but that one day when your in a rush and you just park up quickly is the one time it's sure to happen.same thing happened to me one day with one of those people carrier yokes,scraches up half my front bummper and managed to crack one of my spots,cost a !Removed! fortune to put right :cacker:

I hope you are not inferring that all people carriers are jokes, just because you don't like them does not mean that someone else might not love theirs as much as you love your car. The hiace is even more prone to denting due to the large flat sides, so I am afraid to park it anywhere, and when I do if there is space I tend to adopt the across the line attitude or make a note of the reggos of the cars parked next to me. The facts are, no one cares these days, folks are in too much of a rush getting on with their little lives to see it takes an extra 10 seconds to park carefully without damage, it was probably some dork in either a shed or some arrogant yuppie type in a company car....not sure who is worse actually, both tend to drive like buttholes difference is the yuppie knows his car is less likely to kill him if it all goes pear shaped.

Shame Gordy, real shame mate :angry:

A girlfriend once said to me that my car was a target because other drivers are jealous of it..............OK so it's not the best car in the world but it's mine and I treasure it. so others should respect my car and F :censor: right off.......and go drive into a brick wall instead....... :lol: