Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

My Sister Was In A Car Crash Yesterday..

JappyBeast

glad they're not hurt andy, i know how scary it can be when u get a fone call saying some1 you know has been in an accident, even worse when its family!

even tho the guy did crash i'm glad he still turned himself in. At least there are still :censors: with half a heart nowadays...

-Z

The phone call was really bad.. you think everything in life is going well then that happens.

She is ok now.. just very sore. The doctor said it would get worse before it gets better. I'll try and keep you peeps posted on what happenes to the guy that caused it.

The phone call was really bad.. you think everything in life is going well then that happens.

She is ok now.. just very sore. The doctor said it would get worse before it gets better. I'll try and keep you peeps posted on what happenes to the guy that caused it.

yeah i know, life can b a real beach at times.

just look at the bright side tho fella, no point in thinking about the worse case scenarios.

she's ok, so that's the major thing. keep ur chin up son :thumbsup:

-Z

sorry to hear that mate... Hope everyone is better mate.. and that you should try and see that things could have been worse mate..

we live and learn...

and as for the fool with no ins etc... what a t***....

Jappy that is good shes ok, did this happen in Scotland or in Derbyshire? if its the latter i may know whos dealing with it....

should be some nice offences to report him for...which his insurance company will be delighted to know of...

Theres been a couple recently in Derby - not far from where you and jimlad used to live - where people havent been so lucky.

Whoever mentioned about the yaris too - When it came out it had the highest safety mark score you can get for a car. I've been unfortunate enough to see a yaris versus a carina e in a head on (combined speed no greater than 40mph) and the yaris was obliterated beyond recognition, the carina e wasnt too good either...

Just makes me realise why it seems it always happens to the good people......

Keep us updated mate,

Titto

(ps: was that your red turbo on Notts road about 1 week ago at that Max power shop thing across from Tesco Express??!!!)

glad your sis is ok mate, i totally understand what ya mean about 'the call', my parents took my daughter to blackpool once when she was about 2 and i got 'the call' and as they were entering blackpool on the road with the little wall either side they had slowed down with the traffic to about 20mph then they heard screeching tyres, some young :censor: in his parents pug 106 had come bombing down the road at god knows what speed and ran into the back of their car, both cars were written off and i had to drive to blackpool not really knowing what to expect. Luckily they were all ok, just a bit shaken up, my daughter wouldn't get in a car with my dad again though.... at 2 years old it must be terrifying.

If she doesnt have legal cover. Go to www.mib.org.uk download a claim form for the Uninsured Drivers Agreement. Then send it in  :thumbsup:

If you need any advise call 01908 830001 and we can talk you though it etc.

I thought that the MIB only do claims where the person involved doesnt have comprehensive insurance? Or with comp cover do you claim for everything else but not vehicle repair costs as that is what comp cover includes?

MIB is there to compensate victims of either Uninsured Drivers or Untrcaed Drivers. Whether you have comp cover or just TP it makes no difference. But like you say if you have comp cover to would be claiming for property damage from your insurer but then come to us at the MIB for personal injury. :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links