Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Im In Hiding

breezer

Lol! my mate has gone AWOL from army! Police are after him, and his mam&dad are too coz he aint been back and theyre gona kill him! He keeps coming to mine, and i dont want him to! I usually get up at 11ish 12ish, but this "mate" has woke me up every day this week.

At first on monday i didnt mind, but i have a gf and its nice to spend time with her. But hes been hangin round and tagging onto wherever i go. He has no money and wont go anywhere else. His car ran outa petrol the other day so i gave him a 5iver, he bought 10 !Removed! and 3 quids worth of petrol :blink::angry: He ran outa petrol yesterday so i gave him anuther 5iver, and he did the same, bought 10 !Removed! and 3 quids worth of petrol :ffs: :censor: He will not go home and he is takin the mic! Apart from waking me up early, he wakes my mam&dad up at night since they go to bed around 10ish, and he has been comin at 11 coz he has nowhere to go and asks if he can sleep at mine but he cant.

Anyways i think im rid of him. He came round this mornin at 8:15 :unsure::huh: :( :angry: <_< me and my mam were in! she wasnt gona answer door coz shes sick of him and so am i! i was still a bed, he knocked for 10mins! then started throwing stones off my window, then attempted to climb up onto the porch! he then started shouting and whistling (therefore all neighbours wondering what hes doin) then after 15mins he went, little did we know he had gone round the back, climbed over the fence and just walked in becoz the patio was open. And sed can i use ur toilet and speak to ian (me) :P ! then he waited downstairs, i wasnt gona get up and talk to him coz i was seriously ****** off! so whilst he was in toilet me mam foned my dad at work and told him to come home! so he came and talked to my mate sayin we didnt mind him over as long as he sorted everything out with the army, his friends and his mam & dad! but sed if he didnt and he came back round my dad would fone the police.

so he went, ran round to my mates and went in there for a bit, told him bull**** how my dad was already in wen he came and that my mam invited him in at the front door, then next thing he knew my dad was sayin he'd fone police!

GOD WHAT A WEEK :ffs: :censor: :crybaby::unsure::blink:

he doesnt really sound like much of a mate!

i wouldnt have him breakin into my mums house either- that is a serious liberty!

he hasnt escaped from that bad lads army programme has he?!! :lol:

Give me your address and I'll dob him in for ya!!

(as long as he doesnt have big army friends, who pop round to see me!)

sounds like an idiot.... set the dogs on to him!

£3 of petrol would just about start my car!

hows the situation mate, u got rid of him yet??

Looks from under covers to answer :lol:

:lol: haha hide mate hide :ph34r:

iv been out most the day! he aint been round here at all, or my mates, or my gfs! altho wen i was outside my gfs earlya this aftanoon, i saw him run up the street on otha side of road! we thought he was going to my gfs nanas since he knew she is there sumtimes, but he didnt, not sure where the hell he is!

his car is still in my x gfs court though! lol!

bloke sounds freaky... what a loser... running like a girl (insult to women and i apologise)

Next time you see him tell him how you feel and tell him to clear off. He cannot eat you.

cmon breezer.. let me wind you up.. get you like a raging bull.. then go and face him.. grrrr

:lol::lol:

cmon breezer.. let me wind you up.. get you like a raging bull.. then go and face him.. grrrr

:lol::lol:

:lol:

Just confront guy - it's the only way you will get him off your back... but then again he has been trained to kill... :eek::lol:

:lol:

nice one mate, have a bit of 2 by 4 by your side in case he returns!

****!!!

I aint telling crap here what i say next. Sometime b4, not sure exactly when this happened.

My mate works on all the artillary, especially rocket launchers. Well when they recharge and clean it, the engine has gota b on on the rocket launcher, and youve gota keep it in gear, but not actually move, and some guy was walking past in front of the rocket launcher but my mate didnt see, and his foot slipped and the vehicle went forwards and ran over a bloke and killed him instantly.

My dad found this out last night, and he went to see his mam&dad this morning and it is all true! and his mam&dad said it has just caught up with him or something or its haunting him, and he cant handle it thats why hes ran away from the army and ran away from his parents!

:!Removed!: :o

oh dear!

best tell the cops mate! cos if hes unstable there no thinking what he could get up to??

i think my dads already made a statement or something! i never knew owt bout this at all :huh: im shocked :o i have no idea where he is! he should be at his gf's new flat since she moved into on friday, thats if hes telling the truth! but i have no idea where that is

folks who are disturb in such a way, which he obviously is. are prone to then either harming themselves or others on a sort of mental backlash!

just dont let him near owt sharp!

bleedin hell, sounds bad...

have u actually tried talkin to him fella?

cos from the sounds of it he sees you as a real friend. even tho he's paranoid, runnin from army, even parents he seems to trust you.

I know it's prolly pissin you off but have a word with hte fella and try and work out if he's losing it (sounds harsh, but i think u know what im gettin at), or if he's just well and truly frightened cos of what he's done. either way it sounds like he needs a counceller. if he's worth it as a m8 try and get him sorted with one. don't immediately confront him with his parents or the police, that'l scare him even more.

coax him into returning home of his own free will first.

not sure what ur alternatives r really m8, apart from stitchin him up...

-Z