Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Adrian Flux Toc Discount...

SuperRetard

All my mods, my ban, my less than 1 year driving licence... all covered for less than anybody else!

AND...

Fully-comp abroad too! So I can do the Gold Members run to the ***** in September and not worry about the cost of Armco if it all goes wrong! Top banana! B) :D :thumbsup:

congrats you lucky sod... :thumbsup:

Oi.. get that track day sorted!.. :P

Mine does not till December so I have to wait ages before I can get a quote of them :crybaby:

Mine does not till December so I have to wait ages before I can get a quote of them :crybaby:

It will almost cretainly be cheaper than what you pay now!!

Any one got the number for Flux I will ring and get a quote.

:censor: I just phoned and they are closed. :censor:

good company... only niggle is modifications.. they charge to alter the policy document

although they let me off when i moan

:censor: Right just phoned a different number for AF they said that the £1,200 ish that I have for third party fire and theft was very good and that they could not beat it. :censor:

They also said when I have had the car for a full year that is when they would be able to quote a much better price :crybaby::crybaby:

so much for adrian flucking flux :censor:

:censor: Right just phoned a different number for AF they said that the £1,200 ish that I have for third party fire and theft was very good and that they could not beat it. :censor:

They also said when I have had the car for a full year that is when they would be able to quote a much better price :crybaby::crybaby:

so much for adrian flucking flux :censor:

Did you tell em you're a member of TOC after they gave you the initial quote??

I took somesones advice on here and they said tell them that you are a member of TOC AFTER the inital quote so I did and it did not make any difference :crybaby: I have to have the car for one full year and then the price will come crashing down.

I bet if it was a bloke it would be a very different story. :crybaby:

I took somesones advice on here and they said tell them that you are a member of TOC AFTER the inital quote so I did and it did not make any difference :crybaby: I have to have the car for one full year and then the price will come crashing down.

I bet if it was a bloke it would be a very different story. :crybaby:

I wouldn't know about the one year thingy as I had had mine for 3 years when I went to them and they didn't mention anything like that.

When did you get yours then?

good company... only niggle is modifications.. they charge to alter the policy document

I've never had any probs like that them. I have just changed cars mid-policy and apart from trying to deny the Clifford Intelligaurd 950 was not Thatcham approved ( <_< and I was not insured for theft for 2 weeks) they were very efficient and well informed about mods. They also were quite happy to insure my old car similtaneously for a month while I sold it (for £75 tho...)

I've never had any probs like that them. I have just changed cars mid-policy and apart from trying to deny the Clifford Intelligaurd 950 was not Thatcham approved ( <_< and I was not insured for theft for 2 weeks) they were very efficient and well informed about mods. They also were quite happy to insure my old car similtaneously for a month while I sold it (for £75 tho...)

I had the same problem when i try to insure my with AF, they said the Clifford Intelligaurd 950 was not Thatcham approved, but cant blame them as the 950 was a very new system, all i need it tell them the Thatcham number for the 950 system, problem solved...they are very good when come to heavly modded cars....

I had the same problem when i try to insure my with AF, they said the Clifford Intelligaurd 950 was not Thatcham approved, but cant blame them as the 950 was a very new system, all i need it tell them the Thatcham number for the 950 system, problem solved...they are very good when come to heavly modded cars....

Tell me about it! I had to email them (twice!) a scan of my VSIB certificate and the Thatcham vehicle security doc. They were very nice about it once they had proof and the woman on the phone even apologised for the hassle!

It's a real pain that the latest version of the Cliffnet wizard doesn't support the 950! I wanna tweak and tinker! :lol: