Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Opps I Did It Again

Calisto

I drive into Maccy D's car park and low and behold there is a cruise on I have never been to one b4 so I get out and mingle got bored and just as I pulled a Skyline GT-R33 Import gunmetal grey goes past me :drool: . <_<

So what do I do ..... I follow it and flash him he goes to a quite part of the car park and gets out and we start chating about his car he then asks me if I would like a spin in the car park.

NO I want to go for a proper ride so we do mmmmmmmmmm. I like this skyline very fast. :thumbsup: Then he drops me back of at the car park and we say good bye.

I have to say I am not keen on criuses but I like Skylines that was my Friday night entertainment. :thumbsup:

for a moment i thought we were gonna have to get the censors out :D

Plus also you need to be carefull.. he could have been Norman Bates in a Skyline taking his mother out for a spin and then hit you with his wheel brace repeatadly.

for a moment i thought we were gonna have to get the censors out :D

Plus also you need to be carefull.. he could have been Norman Bates in a Skyline taking his mother out for a spin and then hit you with his wheel brace repeatadly.

From my vast experience of Skyline owners all two of them :P and only chatting to them for half an hour :lol: they are more into their cars then wanting to get my blood all over the seats.

But I hear what you are saying :thumbsup:

yes you be careful Ash

ok so they are genuine folks at the end of the day in this case.

but just be aware that they be axe murderers aswell!

im gonna echo the same concern shown above...

be careful lass...

i was behind a supra yesterdat :D although i hadta catch up first as everything was gettin in my way! first got stopped at traffic lights, and then a slow driver. Y is it that when ur in a rush, everything seems to go against you!! :angry:

Anyways it was a nice white one :drool: I was beside it for quite a time on this long road, then managed to get in front and was drooling over it from my rear view mirror :drool: (not literally)

Shame it didnt have a bodykit :huh:

:group-cuddles: cheers peeps

OK OK no more jumping into Skylines or any other car for that matter.Dumb move to make I know :unsure: I shoule be more sensible. :yes:

Can I leave the room now :P or am I grounded. :thumbsup:

go to your room.. your grounded for a month young lady! :D

go to your room.. your grounded for a month young lady! :D

Yes Sir/Dad. :rolleyes:

no TOC for the next 24 hours either :P

:group-cuddles: cheers peeps

OK OK no more jumping into Skylines or any other car for that matter.Dumb move to make I know :unsure: I shoule be more sensible. :yes:

Can I leave the room now :P or am I grounded. :thumbsup:

You can jump into mine anytime Asha :thumbsup: :group-cuddles:

scared me there Ash lovey!

thawt u'd gone off on one again with sum fella that had a bit of mullah!

also no desert for you for a whole week young lady!! :P

-Z

Sorry Z, thanks for the concern, but no mullah or dessert for me I am abstaining for at least 6 months :D :eek::crybaby:

and if I ever get to see you Gordy I would like to sit in your Celica :thumbsup: :group-cuddles:

Jaxx I cant live without TOC I need to speak to you lot every My friends and family are sick to death of me talking about cars and stuff. :thumbsup:

Daz I have tidied my room, can I go out and play. PLEEAASE :thumbsup:

:lol: nice one Asha - guess it was good fun

Got out and play - be a rebel lol - think you have your head screwed on more than some of these give you credit for.

..... and nothing else happened ??! ;) .... awww come on :P

Alex is still really peed off with me as when he took me out for a blast round the country lanes here hitting 140mph etc and scaring his self - I was sat just talking as if in a modeo doing 40MPH - how upset is he?!!! :lol:

Sorry Z, thanks for the concern, but no mullah or dessert for me I am abstaining for at least 6 months :D :eek::crybaby:

haha, hopefully u'll learn your lesson now, well till the next time a nice skyline drives past and you stalk the driver...

-Z

ash next time you've gotta drive it ! we had a skyline R34 in at work i just had to take it for a spin WOW i loved it big time shame i had to give it back :(

:lol: nice one Asha - guess it was good fun

Got out and play - be a rebel lol - think you have your head screwed on more than some of these give you credit for.

..... and nothing else happened ??! ;) .... awww come on :P

Alex is still really peed off with me as when he took me out for a blast round the country lanes here hitting 140mph etc and scaring his self - I was sat just talking as if in a modeo doing 40MPH - how upset is he?!!! :lol:

Poor Alex what is it with women and speed :P

And another thing I noticed about some of the replies the blokes are all concerened and I appreciate it but the women dont give a :censor: and just want more speed.

priorities eh. :thumbsup:

And another thing I noticed about some of the replies the blokes are all concerened and I appreciate it but the women dont give a :censor: and just want more speed.

priorities eh. :thumbsup:

Ooops sorry ash dont get doing it again you naughty girl :angry:

thats unless a nice NSX turns up :P :D