Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Jae Southern Convoy

97paseo

there is a couple of us going up on sunday, if your going up that day as well we can meet along the way :thumbsup:

What time do we have to be at Billing? :wacko:

Before 10am, preferably 9 (ish).

As for a southern convoy why don't you organise one :thumbsup:

:rolleyes: Damn wish I hadn't posted now! :lol: :P

I was heading up with J but I don't think he can make it now.

Ok then who is going M25 way? I'd be coming on at the M23 Junction from London, might be best to go anti-clockwise with all the roadworks at the mo...

Ok then who is going M25 way? I'd be coming on at the M23 Junction from London, might be best to go anti-clockwise with all the roadworks at the mo...

what day you going up

what day you going up

Sat. :thumbsup:

Oh well, im going on sunday, hopefully will still see you up there, and if your still there on sunday, maybe another convoy back home :thumbsup:

You can join me my mate peter and his bro tom at j11 m25 mate we are going m25 upto the m1 meeting leeky and some more people at the first petrol station on the m1 :thumbsup::thumbsup:

The road works are fine mate :thumbsup: + this was you dont pay a £1 on dartford :lol::lol:

What time are you hooking up there?

Should be good for a laugh trying to keep up with a GR6 & a Supercharged Corolla in the Paseo! :lol::lol:

Anyone else fancy it?

there is a couple of us going up on sunday, if your going up that day as well we can meet along the way :thumbsup:

add me to that as well then.... :thumbsup:

and me and james( mr2 lad) aswell, on sunday do we have 2 enter b4 a certian time, jst sorted avensis said

Before 10am, preferably 9 (ish).

<_<

Should be good for a laugh trying to keep up with a GR6 & a Supercharged Corolla in the Paseo! :lol::lol:

Anyone else fancy it?

Think we are meeting at 8 on the m1 :!Removed!: but need to check with leeky. Should take you only 30 mins (20 if you boot it ;) to get to j11 from the m23 mate I do the trip everyday :thumbsup:

We are thinking about leaving at 6.30-7.00 from out junction :thumbsup:

:eek::bye: Crikey! :lol:

Sounds good - I'll confirm nearer the time & swap mob numbers with you. :thumbsup:

Anyone else heading up there from the 25? B)

Should be good for a laugh trying to keep up with a GR6 & a Supercharged Corolla in the Paseo!  :lol:  :lol:

Anyone else fancy it?

Think we are meeting at 8 on the m1 :shutit: but need to check with leeky. Should take you only 30 mins (20 if you boot it ;) to get to j11 from the m23 mate I do the trip everyday :thumbsup:

Thats good for me dude, so 8am at the service station? :thumbsup:

Is anyone going A14, A45 on sunday only?

I've managed to sort it out that from not going at all i can go Sunday only! Spose its better than not at all. ;)

So what time does it actually start and finish on sunday??

add me to that as well then.... :thumbsup:

Kenny, it looks like there will be 2 groups leaving from eastbourne at different times,

I will be heading out at about 06:30 hoping to arrive at 09:00 using the M23, M25, M1

and the other group (chuck04) are looking to leave at about 09:00 arriving around noon

if you fancy joining either of us just pm and will give you mob number :thumbsup:

So for the Saturday it's 6.30-7 @ J11 M25 - is there a service station there or anything?

Anymore takers on this?

(Andy PM'd you my mobile matey. :thumbsup: )

I'm up for sat morning.. I'll be comming from the M4 (even tho M40 is an easier route for me!

Whose numbers am I going to need :blink:

(I got confused already)

I'm gunna be at Junc 13 on the M1 at about 9.15 on Sat. Will any of you lot be passing at that sort of time?

I think we need to get off at Junc 15 for Billing do we?

I'm up for sat morning.. I'll be comming from the M4 (even tho M40 is an easier route for me!

Whose numbers am I going to need  :blink:

(I got confused already)

Are you going to meet up with us dude?

I'll be leaving Reading at approx 7am to get to the services on the M1 at 8am to meet Knowlson.

I've PM'd you my mobile number :thumbsup:

So for the Saturday it's 6.30-7 @ J11 M25 - is there a service station there or anything?

Anymore takers on this?

(Andy PM'd you my mobile matey.  :thumbsup: )

Got your number mate :thumbsup: sent you mine :thumbsup:

Get off at junction 11 mate gimme a call when you come off the m25 turning right (towards woking) there is a stop point halway down the dual carriage way we will meet you there :thumbsup:

Just call me when you are going past junction 9 (leatherhead) so we can get our asses in gear :lol::lol:

anyone going from Bournemouth, Southampton way either day?

:thumbsup:

Bournemouth? You'll be coming up the M3 then i assume?

May as well meet up with us lot! I'll be headin out of Reading Via M4, to M25 then onto the M1 to meet up with Knowlson. I assume you'll be going M3 all the way to the M25? :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links